Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

21 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

So here’s a guarantee that fans will either embrace or be unhappy with and either way, Janet will be unmoved and continue. 

Janet is a FIRM believer in God & is in a place in her life where she wants to be not only open about it but whatever you believe for her she wants it to be known that there’s a source she believes in & it’s rooted in love and faith. Her faith is, and always has been, a fabric of her life. 

Loooong before Tyler Perry movies was the in between era interview with Rachel at her beach house where she even then discussed her faith in God. Before & after that was every award ceremony where she won and thanked God. If you notice any time Janet has ever gotten the opportunity to mention God in an interview she speaks quite passionately about it. 

Fast forward to now, a bunch of undertones will be love, God, unity, peace & positivity. 

I am on my own journey as we all are, within that journey I have chosen to believe that I serve a purpose and that purpose encompasses something far greater than myself. When we dream, when we aspire, when we hope, we are all acting in a sense of faith, believing there is a chance, without something to believe in we are all left in complete darkness, without purpose life has no true meaning. I fight day in and day out to become a better version of myself, and I pray, often, that somehow someway I will get passed the barriers pass the pain of the past and move forward with my head held up high because being here in the now was all that was required to be enough ....I've kept a gratitude journal now since 2014 I think, and Im not perfect it can be weeks between entries, but I can say this, every entry is written to something I dont completely understand, it is not written to be read  by anyone, it is an act, albeit a simple one, but an act of hey I saw this today or experienced the kindness of a stranger, or I was the kind stranger and I am grateful to do so

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I love that she recently low-key declared music her religion. :wub: that's so forward thinking. 

I do wonder if Janet has ever studied or read up on African spiritual systems because her love of thunderstorms, her fascination of keys/skulls, and her affinity towards the ocean makes me believe that she has.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

I love that she recently low-key declared music her religion. :wub: that's so forward thinking. 

I do wonder if Janet has ever studied or read up on African spiritual systems because her love of thunderstorms, her fascination of keys/skulls, and her affinity towards the ocean makes me believe that she has.

I'm faaaaaaaarrrrrrr more interested in the Janet that posted about the Qatari Airline ...she went in, let that chick through the Velvet Ropes cause she got shit on her mind and no time for foolishness

3 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Bright side, the new choreography since “Unbreakable” hasn’t been bad since Gil works with more choreographers now! Gives him less work to do and more time for Janet to let loose with dance moves up to her caliber??? ?

True and that's how we got the amazing rock with u choreography

I have to wait a whole new day to hear this.

QfI5lAq.gif

I knew i shouldda have catfished CND into thinking i was a blonde girl with perky tits and blue eyes. I'd be in Australia right now BLASTING the new track

QfI5lAq.gif

EDIT: The Girls on other forums are saying it sounds like a 2018 version of escapade 

QfI5lAq.gif

8 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

So here’s a guarantee that fans will either embrace or be unhappy with and either way, Janet will be unmoved and continue. 

Janet is a FIRM believer in God & is in a place in her life where she wants to be not only open about it but whatever you believe for her she wants it to be known that there’s a source she believes in & it’s rooted in love and faith. Her faith is, and always has been, a fabric of her life. 

Loooong before Tyler Perry movies was the in between era interview with Rachel at her beach house where she even then discussed her faith in God. Before & after that was every award ceremony where she won and thanked God. If you notice any time Janet has ever gotten the opportunity to mention God in an interview she speaks quite passionately about it. 

Fast forward to now, a bunch of undertones will be love, God, unity, peace & positivity. 

Getting upset because she believes in God and they don’t. As if she all of a sudden is a gospel artist or something trying to get them to convert. But Christians are the only intolerant ones. ?

• Upvote 1