Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

44 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

They said they might release it during the VMAs which air August 20th.....so like 19 more days!!! ......excuse me ?.....

tenor.gif?itemid=5155783

The 17th is that Friday so that would be ideal to release a song to iTunes/Apple Music and the lessor streaming venues

The 16th around 1145p EST is when iTunes update their store FYI :shifty: we can only hope

5 hours ago, John.... said:

let's wait awhile, Made for Later will comeback to us, when it does it will seem so funny how time flies -_-

And it doesn’t really matter IF we Start Anew era This Time Because Of the Love we’ll all have for Made For Now and we’ll surely Ask For More and Scream Again When We Think Of the Principle of Pleasure Of What’s It Gonna Be and the Feedback we’ll give it..I could go On And On

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, John.... said:

From what I can recall standard video editing practices take several weeks so, not trying to rain on anyone's parade here

It only takes 2-4 weeks to edit a video. Not sure where you got “several” but I guess several is a vague amount of time 

source: Google

We are a forum with no geographic boundaries

bound together through our beliefs

we are NOT like-minded individuals

But we share a common vision

hoping for a song

made for now

I'm sayin...can a bitch get a snippet so we can overreact and bitch and complain like we always do just so she can Great Forever that ass. Damn.

:rolleyes:

-_-

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Voodoo said:

hoping for a song

made for now

I'm sayin...can a bitch get a snippet so we can overreact and bitch and complain like we always do just so she can Great Forever that ass. Damn.

-_-

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm impatiently waiting for it..She ain't trying to leak shit..it must be good. -_-

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Voodoo said:

hoping for a song

made for now

-_-

let me complain right now, "The Great Forever" was about Wendy Williams -_-  How you gonna be a part of the RN when you off beat sis ? ?

• Upvote 1

I was just scrolling through my posts history and its very clear the only way Im ever gonna get more than 1 or 2 points on a post is if I leak "Made for Now"  if I want more than 3 I better get the video too ...... ya'll shady as fuck at my legendary status -_-

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

That’s a joke

I agree!

11 minutes ago, John.... said:

I was just scrolling through my posts history and its very clear the only way Im ever gonna get more than 1 or 2 points on a post is if I leak "Made for Now"  if I want more than 3 I better get the video too ...... ya'll shady as fuck at my legendary status -_-

I'm on the same struggle bus sis, I can't even break a 10% like ratio.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

I agree!

I'm on the same struggle bus sis, I can't even break a 10% like ratio.

you haven't been here, and now that you are you have to get down with a crew, when you see someone get 5 points on a post are they genuinely funny? or witty? are the ones hitting plus the same damn people :rolleyes:  I have over 36k posts, the highest of any board member, now if you deduct those that are senseless you might get around 25% now of those where is the love? :unsure:  they can't say its over multi-quote because Ive made it clear I dont know her -_-

2lNEQ63.gif

32 minutes ago, John.... said:

you haven't been here, and now that you are you have to get down with a crew, when you see someone get 5 points on a post are they genuinely funny? or witty? are the ones hitting plus the same damn people :rolleyes:  I have over 36k posts, the highest of any board member, now if you deduct those that are senseless you might get around 25% now of those where is the love? :unsure:  they can't say its over multi-quote because Ive made it clear I dont know her -_-

2lNEQ63.gif

Wtf are we talking about?

1 hour ago, John.... said:

2lNEQ63.gif

It's just points, it's not all that serious sis. :D

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Don't let Bailey's post distract y'all from the fact that we still haven't heard Janet's new song or that Janet's former back up dancer is getting the Video Vanguard Award over her visionary best friend.

#MakeItMakeSense

Bailey probably here to distract us..

Im so happy for Janet’s former backup dancer!! She better thank Janet for blessing her career 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Bailey probably here to distract us..

Im so happy for Janet’s former backup dancer!! She better thank Janet for blessing her career 

Damn yo... Jennifer Lopez is trying it again ...welp If Janet is in the building to debut her new song Jlo will be forgotten like the BBMAs ...let Janet perform and its a wrap

14 hours ago, Voodoo said:

hoping for a song

made for now

-_-

@janetjackson

11rGeNp.jpg

• Upvote 1

Jumping music, slick deejays, fog machines and laser rays

Lookout week day and take a bow, because weekends were made for now.

-_-

that took the cake when it came to overreaction from the Janfam. Janet will never gift a song to you hoes ever again. 20 YO was doomed from the start and that janky ass time clock didn't help...not to mention those fan art covers....

chile