Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

53 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Jumping music, slick deejays, fog machines and laser rays

Lookout week day and take a bow, because weekends were made for now.

-_-

that took the cake when it came to overreaction from the Janfam. Janet will never gift a song to you hoes ever again. 20 YO was doomed from the start and that janky ass time clock didn't help...not to mention those fan art covers....

chile

:rolleyes:

see you continue to try it.....  :sigh: see the problem here is when the original singer says the remake not only sucks, but is the worst remake of a song of hers ever Janet should have given us gift cards instead -_- 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

-_-

that took the cake when it came to overreaction from the Janfam. Janet will never gift a song to you hoes ever again. 20 YO was doomed from the start and that janky ass time clock didn't help...not to mention those fan art covers....

chile

20 YO never happened 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

-_-

chile

Shit I almost forgot about the fan covers‼️ ? ??‍♂️ 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Aquaria said:

I don’t think there’s anything to get, I think it’s just are y’all ready to listen to this when it comes out. :asham: 

basically shit :lol:  I thought it was funny since the only people that we know have heard it heard it wearing airbuds :lol:

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

Again.. distracting us from the truth: the song ain’t out yet -_- 

Bailey is colluding with Janet

I will not be accused of collusion unless there is proof in this court okay,  but it would be hella fucked up if I had the track and been rocking to it and didn't tell anyone, BUT ya'll know I cant hold water so come on -_- Knowingly being in possession of unreleased material and withholding it from the masses? Who would do such a thing? :shifty: 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, John.... said:

I will not be accused of collusion unless there is proof in this court okay,  but it would be hella fucked up if I had the track and been rocking to it and didn't tell anyone, BUT ya'll know I cant hold water so come on -_- Knowingly being in possession of unreleased material and withholding it from the masses? Who would do such a thing? :shifty: 

That is EXACTLY what someone who has been influenced by Janet Jackson would say. COLLUSION #LOCKHIMUP

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

That is EXACTLY what someone who has been influenced by Janet Jackson would say. COLLUSION #LOCKHIMUP

this is problematic I have no further comment on any possible collusion between myself and any high profile high net worth individuals, and I can assure you Angie  Janet and I have not spoken about any unreleased tracks whether they exist, intend to exist or are in the process of being created, furthermore I have been advised to forward any and all questions to my legal team

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, John.... said:

this is problematic I have no further comment on any possible collusion between myself and any high profile high net worth individuals, and I can assure you Angie  Janet and I have not spoken about any unreleased tracks whether they exist, intend to exist or are in the process of being created, furthermore I have been advised to forward any and all questions to my legal team

giphy.gif

• Like 1