Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

12 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Been having intense dreams about this lead single and new album....they better drop soon!!! My visions are always accurate b!tch!!! 

giphy.gif

I can't even begin to envision the album.....hell not even the single, but from all we do know so far, she is about to drop dat on us sooooo hard, its gotta be good, you know its good :excited:

I think the best thing is Janet is soooooo in the moment right now, and living ALL of it, she's been working on new music for awhile to get it right, so I have no problem waiting because its gonna slay us, wigs will be snatched..... -_-

7 hours ago, Csmitty said:

I'm surprised she is going with a feature 1st by another artist considering the Bruno collab will be on the same album. It'll be interesting to see what the strategy is this Era. 

That’s what makes this era so much more exciting than the last!!! Clearly Janet and her team are looking for a hit or 2 with this new album. She’s been more active in promoting so far than “Unbreakable” which alone gets me so AMPED!!! ?

21 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

That’s what makes this era so much more exciting than the last!!! Clearly Janet and her team are looking for a hit or 2 with this new album. She’s been more active in promoting so far than “Unbreakable” which alone gets me so AMPED!!! ?

She hasn’t promoted the album or single at all... soo... 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, DarkStormSC said:

I had a dream last night that the song and video dropped. The anticipation is getting to me. :cry:

I just had a dream about a new song

i was in bed listening to it.. it was a ballad. And a tease (long interlude) but beautifully written and sang by Janet. I remember it being about Wissam and it was produced by Jimmy & Terry. It was so vivid.. I wish I remembered the lyrics ?

29 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I just had a dream about a new song

i was in bed listening to it.. it was a ballad. And a tease (long interlude) but beautifully written and sang by Janet. I remember it being about Wissam and it was produced by Jimmy & Terry. It was so vivid.. I wish I remembered the lyrics ?

“Let me tell you bout the ja-pa-nese laaaady. She told me to leave Wi-ssam. Said-he was cray-zay.” 

But for real, I hope she’s does some personal ballads in addition to some bops. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, wayneashleymusic said:

What would be nice about a combination Live premiere, song drop and video drop is it should allow for the song to do well on the charts and be Janet's highest streaming era work yet.  Perfect set up for a World Tour.  Smart strategy if that's truly what they're going for.  

It shouldn’t live premiere.. it should be released first then blah blah blah. 

All my gals on the forum

Look at this boredom 

Waiting for this song that we never will see

No video in sight

I hope she drops that shit tonight.

Made for Now

If you really want it :mellow:

Made for now

If you say you need it:mellow:

Made for now

If you gotta have it:mellow::mellow:

-_-