Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dal

Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Recommended Posts

" of course you're all waiting but look I get it right now everyone here is just bored I know this"

696953079097-1494488761.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been having intense dreams about this lead single and new album....they better drop soon!!! My visions are always accurate b!tch!!! 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Been having intense dreams about this lead single and new album....they better drop soon!!! My visions are always accurate b!tch!!! 

giphy.gif

I can't even begin to envision the album.....hell not even the single, but from all we do know so far, she is about to drop dat on us sooooo hard, its gotta be good, you know its good :excited:

I think the best thing is Janet is soooooo in the moment right now, and living ALL of it, she's been working on new music for awhile to get it right, so I have no problem waiting because its gonna slay us, wigs will be snatched..... -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised she is going with a feature 1st by another artist considering the Bruno collab will be on the same album. It'll be interesting to see what the strategy is this Era. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Csmitty said:

I'm surprised she is going with a feature 1st by another artist considering the Bruno collab will be on the same album. It'll be interesting to see what the strategy is this Era. 

That’s what makes this era so much more exciting than the last!!! Clearly Janet and her team are looking for a hit or 2 with this new album. She’s been more active in promoting so far than “Unbreakable” which alone gets me so AMPED!!! 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

That’s what makes this era so much more exciting than the last!!! Clearly Janet and her team are looking for a hit or 2 with this new album. She’s been more active in promoting so far than “Unbreakable” which alone gets me so AMPED!!! 😀

She hasn’t promoted the album or single at all... soo... 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2018 at 4:03 PM, John.... said:

Damn yo... Jennifer Lopez is trying it again ...welp If Janet is in the building to debut her new song Jlo will be forgotten like the BBMAs ...let Janet perform and its a wrap

:lmao: Fucccccccc

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Csmitty said:

I'm surprised she is going with a feature 1st by another artist considering the Bruno collab will be on the same album. It'll be interesting to see what the strategy is this Era. 

Bruno collab?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Bruno collab?

It was reported in June 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@MorganR Is this true? I only trust in you for my Janet tea sus -_-

I don't wanna get So Excited.mp3 (available on itunes xoxo) and then nothing happens

OG1jS6k.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Utopia said:

@MorganR Is this true? I only trust in you for my Janet tea sus -_-

I don't wanna get So Excited.mp3 (available on itunes xoxo) and then nothing happens

OG1jS6k.gif

crying.gif

Deliver Us From Janet!!! 😭😭😭😭

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game time!!! Who knew I'd be still following J 25 years since Janet album

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a dream last night that the song and video dropped. The anticipation is getting to me. :cry:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarkStormSC said:

I had a dream last night that the song and video dropped. The anticipation is getting to me. :cry:

I’ve had sooo many Janet dreams about the new album, tour.. performing.. it’s really weird 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been having dreams too, nothing bad just I think its anticipation too :unsure:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2018 at 2:35 PM, Utopia said:

@MorganR Is this true? I only trust in you for my Janet tea sus -_-

I don't wanna get So Excited.mp3 (available on itunes xoxo) and then nothing happens

OG1jS6k.gif

omg if this is true which I think it is

It will be a great way to start off an era!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, DarkStormSC said:

I had a dream last night that the song and video dropped. The anticipation is getting to me. :cry:

I just had a dream about a new song

i was in bed listening to it.. it was a ballad. And a tease (long interlude) but beautifully written and sang by Janet. I remember it being about Wissam and it was produced by Jimmy & Terry. It was so vivid.. I wish I remembered the lyrics 😣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I just had a dream about a new song

i was in bed listening to it.. it was a ballad. And a tease (long interlude) but beautifully written and sang by Janet. I remember it being about Wissam and it was produced by Jimmy & Terry. It was so vivid.. I wish I remembered the lyrics 😣

“Let me tell you bout the ja-pa-nese laaaady. She told me to leave Wi-ssam. Said-he was cray-zay.” 

But for real, I hope she’s does some personal ballads in addition to some bops. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What would be nice about a combination Live premiere, song drop and video drop is it should allow for the song to do well on the charts and be Janet's highest streaming era work yet.  Perfect set up for a World Tour.  Smart strategy if that's truly what they're going for.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DarkStormSC said:

“Let me tell you bout the ja-pa-nese laaaady. She told me to leave Wi-ssam. Said-he was cray-zay.” 

But for real, I hope she’s does some personal ballads in addition to some bops. 

:lmao: fuck offfffffff :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, wayneashleymusic said:

What would be nice about a combination Live premiere, song drop and video drop is it should allow for the song to do well on the charts and be Janet's highest streaming era work yet.  Perfect set up for a World Tour.  Smart strategy if that's truly what they're going for.  

It shouldn’t live premiere.. it should be released first then blah blah blah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All my gals on the forum

Look at this boredom 

Waiting for this song that we never will see

No video in sight

I hope she drops that shit tonight.

Made for Now

If you really want it :mellow:

Made for now

If you say you need it:mellow:

Made for now

If you gotta have it:mellow::mellow:

 

-_-

If she don't come de-fuq on :rolleyes:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×