Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

Why you ungrateful Janetors!!! ?

you guys should be jumping for joy that Janet is releasing yet another “potential” work of art just shy of 3 years after “Unbreakable”!!!!?? 

We are lucky such a blessing is being bestowed on us and that we didn’t have to wait so long between albums.

May I remind ya’ll of the Great Depression aka the “Where Is Janet?” Years between ‘08-2015 when we thought Janet had all but forgotten about us and was playing housewife to Wissam and devoting herself to Allah??

Now pipe down and wait for this cherishable treat of a lead single, awesome video and amazing album (I hope! ?) before Janet starts giving us another 7 Year Wait! ???

7 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Why you ungrateful Janetors!!! ?

you guys should be jumping for joy that Janet is releasing yet another “potential” work of art just shy of 3 years after “Unbreakable”!!!!?? 

We are lucky such a blessing is being bestowed on us and that we didn’t have to wait so long between albums.

May I remind ya’ll of the Great Depression aka the “Where Is Janet?” Years between ‘08-2015 when we thought Janet had all but forgotten about us and was playing housewife to Wissam and devoting herself to Allah??

Now pipe down and wait for this cherishable treat of a lead single, awesome video and amazing album (I hope! ?) before Janet starts giving us another 7 Year Wait! ???

Technically the JanFam economy rose between 2006-2011 due to her film career and greatest hits album and #1s tour.. then The Great Resession of Rhythm Nation hit between 2012-2015 -_- 

The wait is almost over

Bitch I'm impatient. You can't show me clips of a video and not think I'm gonna wanna see the slayage NOW.

If I'm being honest I'm more excited about the video than the song...but by her releasing the song I know the video is not to far behind -_-:rolleyes: The song will probably slay as well I'm just one of them snobby Janet fans who don't like her working with anybody except JJ/TL...they get her -_-

However even if I don't like it, you will never know until a month later because I'm fake as fuck and not here for negativity when it comes to the goddess. :rolleyes:

I'm positive I will like the video tho. ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Bitch I'm impatient. You can't show me clips of a video and not think I'm gonna wanna see the slayage NOW.

If I'm being honest I'm more excited about the video than the song...but by her releasing the song I know the video is not to far behind -_-:rolleyes: The song will probably slay as well I'm just one of them snobby Janet fans who don't like her working with anybody except JJ/TL...they get her -_-

However even if I don't like it, you will never know until a month later because I'm fake as fuck and not here for negativity when it comes to the goddess. :rolleyes:

I'm positive I will like the video tho. ?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Girls! Be nice. It's a cute song. She is not competition. I'm a little annoyed she beat Janet to the punch but Janet will surely come harder.

Yeah it bothers me as well!!! Ehhh, well hopefully “Made For Now” blows it out of the water! Ehhh, I’m even annoyed by how the single cover looks similar to the video’s visuals. ?

2 hours ago, J. said:

I wish Dominic Sena still directed music videos

Seriously!!! I’d love for Janet to give us an epic short film with the ambition and innovation of “Rhythm Nation” and “If” again.

Speaking of short films, apparently “Made For Now” might be one!!?? ??

https://www.breatheheavy.com/pop-emergency-janet-jackson-is-reportedly-releasing-a-new-uptempo-song-titled-made-for-now-very-soon/amp/

• Upvote 2