Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

4 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

I swear this new single AND video better be EPIC!!! She and her teams r keeping this more under raps than the truth behind the last election!!! ?

for real let me hear the track and get "Weekend" teas ....scratch that she knows after all this, silent music video filming :lmao:  it better slay :coffee:

26 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

I don’t think the song will be religious or a gospel record like some are saying. It’s just a very upbeat and positive message. Janet’s music has never been overly religious ever and I don’t think she’ll start now. ?

Neither has Janet until her spiel on Billboard’s stage 

18 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Neither has Janet until her spiel on Billboard’s stage 

She's been on the Christian God train since she starred in her first Tyler Perry movie. That was way before Billboard...there are several articles where she says she was never really in control of her life and how God is really the one in control. Janet's been pretty religious for awhile now. #GodandDogs

I would rather this new song contain words like creator than hearing nice package or something about DJs and Dance floors. Let Janet be inspirational.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

She's been on the Christian God train since she starred in her first Tyler Perry movie. That was way before Billboard...there are several articles where she says she was never really in control of her life and how God is really the one in control. Janet's been pretty religious for awhile now. #GodandDogs

I would rather this new song contain words like creator than hearing nice package or something about DJs and Dance floors. Let Janet be inspirational.

Oh yeah..

i agree. I love inspiranet

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Not if homeboy is choreographing?

Bright side, the new choreography since “Unbreakable” hasn’t been bad since Gil works with more choreographers now! Gives him less work to do and more time for Janet to let loose with dance moves up to her caliber??? ?

So here’s a guarantee that fans will either embrace or be unhappy with and either way, Janet will be unmoved and continue. 

Janet is a FIRM believer in God & is in a place in her life where she wants to be not only open about it but whatever you believe for her she wants it to be known that there’s a source she believes in & it’s rooted in love and faith. Her faith is, and always has been, a fabric of her life. 

Loooong before Tyler Perry movies was the in between era interview with Rachel at her beach house where she even then discussed her faith in God. Before & after that was every award ceremony where she won and thanked God. If you notice any time Janet has ever gotten the opportunity to mention God in an interview she speaks quite passionately about it. 

Fast forward to now, a bunch of undertones will be love, God, unity, peace & positivity. 

• Like 2