Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dal

Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I want the whole ensemble!!!

then you're going to have to book a trip to Wakanda :coffee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

I was hoping there would be a snippet for the preorder on itunes. <_< 

I swear this new single AND video better be EPIC!!! She and her teams r keeping this more under raps than the truth behind the last election!!! 🤔

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

I swear this new single AND video better be EPIC!!! She and her teams r keeping this more under raps than the truth behind the last election!!! 🤔

for real let me hear the track and get "Weekend" teas ....scratch that she knows after all this, silent music video filming :lmao:  it better slay :coffee:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2018 at 6:01 PM, Voodoo said:

Janky ass time clock 

Like Ms. Vein....she has returned -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Wonder said:

I hope there's a dance break in the video. :umm:

 

Me too!!! New iconic choreography please!!! 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Your creator created you for a purpose, on purpose, you are made for now "

2zxUJEQ.thumb.jpg.8a91b8521a46a7fe594f4436b42c7a34.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Lyrics or just a ssying

That's what she posted on a insta storie. I'm on mobile so I can't post the screenshot 😂😂😂

She gonna fuck us up with deep lyrics on a dance beat

2zxUJEQ.thumb.jpg.8a91b8521a46a7fe594f4436b42c7a34.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Utopia said:

That's what she posted on a insta storie. I'm on mobile so I can't post the screenshot 😂😂😂

She gonna fuck us up with deep lyrics on a dance beat

2zxUJEQ.thumb.jpg.8a91b8521a46a7fe594f4436b42c7a34.jpg

Lmao I know silly. Still wondering if it’s lyrics or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Lmao I know silly. Still wondering if it’s lyrics or not

Ohhhhhh 😂😂😂 it better be cuz I like them 👀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Utopia said:

Ohhhhhh 😂😂😂 it better be cuz I like them 👀

:lmao: I don’t. I disagree with this whole “My creator” bs

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

:lmao: I don’t. I disagree with this whole “My creator” bs

 

I don't believe in that as well but it feels deep so I'm cool with it 🤣🤣🤣

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not very religious so I hope the beat is catchy enough to where people just wanna dance without focusing on the content. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t think the song will be religious or a gospel record like some are saying. It’s just a very upbeat and positive message. Janet’s music has never been overly religious ever and I don’t think she’ll start now. 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

I don’t think the song will be religious or a gospel record like some are saying. It’s just a very upbeat and positive message. Janet’s music has never been overly religious ever and I don’t think she’ll start now. 🤔

Neither has Janet until her spiel on Billboard’s stage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Neither has Janet until her spiel on Billboard’s stage 

She's been on the Christian God train since she starred in her first Tyler Perry movie. That was way before Billboard...there are several articles where she says she was never really in control of her life and how God is really the one in control. Janet's been pretty religious for awhile now. #GodandDogs

I would rather this new song contain words like creator than hearing nice package or something about DJs and Dance floors. Let Janet be inspirational.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

She's been on the Christian God train since she starred in her first Tyler Perry movie. That was way before Billboard...there are several articles where she says she was never really in control of her life and how God is really the one in control. Janet's been pretty religious for awhile now. #GodandDogs

I would rather this new song contain words like creator than hearing nice package or something about DJs and Dance floors. Let Janet be inspirational.

Oh yeah..

i agree. I love inspiranet

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'' Your Creator'' is as unocuous as you can get for religious overtones. We were all created one way or another 🙊

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Csmitty said:

'' Your Creator'' is as unocuous as you can get for religious overtones. We were all created one way or another 🙊

There’s only one way people are created. And that’s via fertilization

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2018 at 6:19 AM, Lenzo88 said:

Me too!!! New iconic choreography please!!! 

giphy.gif

Not if homeboy is choreographing😂

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Not if homeboy is choreographing😂

Bright side, the new choreography since “Unbreakable” hasn’t been bad since Gil works with more choreographers now! Gives him less work to do and more time for Janet to let loose with dance moves up to her caliber??? 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, J. said:

y'all are weird

ppl are weird cus they may have different taste and/or opinions than you? 🤔

your comment is what's weird 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So here’s a guarantee that fans will either embrace or be unhappy with and either way, Janet will be unmoved and continue. 

Janet is a FIRM believer in God & is in a place in her life where she wants to be not only open about it but whatever you believe for her she wants it to be known that there’s a source she believes in & it’s rooted in love and faith. Her faith is, and always has been, a fabric of her life. 

Loooong before Tyler Perry movies was the in between era interview with Rachel at her beach house where she even then discussed her faith in God. Before & after that was every award ceremony where she won and thanked God. If you notice any time Janet has ever gotten the opportunity to mention God in an interview she speaks quite passionately about it. 

Fast forward to now, a bunch of undertones will be love, God, unity, peace & positivity. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×