Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

36 minutes ago, Blackwings said:

She wants a hit, it seems. Going for EXPOSURE. Honestly, I'm shocked the track hasn't leaked by now, or that we haven't heard a snippet. So damn curious...

Im not surprised it hasn't leaked Janet's been in the business too long for amateur moves, and we all know she has a very tight knit circle of trusted people

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

Daddy who ?

Ramón Luis Ayala Rodríguez, known by his stage name Daddy Yankee, is a Puerto Rican singer, songwriter, rapper, actor, and record producer. Rumor is he's gay, not sure about that, BUT he does Reggae type music so :unsure:

MI0003856688.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

I’ll say this, indirectly…Janet has been dropping subtle hints to you all as far as direction. From the African dance in Throb to the attire for the BMA. 

It’s very uptempo & afrobeat vibe for sure. With a pop/commercial kinda sound. 

And I believe the video has the potential to really deliver - it’s in the right hands creatively. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, John.... said:

Ramón Luis Ayala Rodríguez, known by his stage name Daddy Yankee, is a Puerto Rican singer, songwriter, rapper, actor, and record producer. Rumor is he's gay, not sure about that, BUT he does Reggae type music so :unsure:

MI0003856688.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

I know of him and he’s irrelevant outside Puerto Rico 

And he’s married with children and endorsed John McCain instead of Barack Obama ??‍♂️

Reggae is played out  

1 hour ago, FreelovesJJ said:

I’ll say this, indirectly…Janet has been dropping subtle hints to you all as far as direction. From the African dance in Throb to the attire for the BMA. 

And I believe the video has the potential to really deliver - it’s in the right hands creatively. 

I agree, I think "Throb" was also a hint on direction too

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

I CANNOT WAIT :excited:

I feel like this album is going to be even better than Unbreakable.

3 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

OMG!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

I don’t be believe the Daddy Yankee feature

when news first broke of the song they said it was a solo song and on BMI it’s listed as Janet as the only performer, unless this a different song all together 

I dont believe it either