Sign in to follow this  
Dal

Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

It's like 40 seconds and 20 of it is walking. Yes it is fire 

Yes it is fire. Have you seen it live? She’s killing it and it looks great. 5 seconds of it is walking. Also everything you blame on Gil is more Janet then Gil. 

Thats a fact. She has multiple dancers in her camp capable of choreographing her a piece. She likes comfort more than she likes change…Gil has been trying for years to get us these type of set list. She had to agree. Nonetheless YAR is fire. 

• Upvote 1

Just wainting for my itunes purchase/AM to come thru to make this my neighbors fav track this year. #wemadefornownottomorrow

MmZlpC3.gif

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

There’s a break dance in the video according to someone who saw the video

I just got back home from TRL and there is a breakdown with really good choreo. She looks amazing in it!

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, ScottB said:

I just got back home from TRL and there is a breakdown with really good choreo. She looks amazing in it!

44 minutes ago, ScottB said:

Loved the video and TRL was the dope

6 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Aww you muthafuckas...you think it's okay to hear this song without me. I'm putting roots on all you bitches...huh :huh:....you think you can do this shit...Jake!...You muthafuckas will be a bunch of basic bitches on Janet Xone when I'm finished with you....shoe program ho!...23 hour lockdown!...I'm the man up in this bitch. King Kong ain't got shit on me!! :flipoff:

:lmao:  yo ass  :lmao::lmao::lmao: