Janet is filming MADE FOR NOW music video in NY

Dal

Just now, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

LATIN/ISLAND MUSIC IS IN! 

If she on a song with Daddy Yankee? That's great! Most songs and albums don't leak anymore unless your team sucks. 

I guess I would have to ask if when one says Latin/Island music is in, which I don't deny, would DJ Khaled with Rihanna "Wild Things" count? cause I fucks wit dat! for real :coffee:

2 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I literally just screamed.

Fuck it, I don't give a good got damn who she is collaborating with...these costumes and outfits just lifted my voodoo spirit. 

I wanna order me a Dashiki from Amazon, and I peeped that African bead jewelry she had at BB, its a tad colorful for a dude to rock, but I dont care ...I wanna be down :cry:

650d0b2b-414b-44c4-8a8b-9f71b224bbb3.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, John.... said:

I guess I would have to ask if when one says Latin/Island music is in, which I don't deny, would DJ Khaled with Rihanna "Wild Things" count? cause I fucks wit dat! for real :coffee:

Meh if you want to count that. But yes Latin, Island, New Orleans Bounce, Trap are the main genres of music that are in these days. 

Daddy Yankee who is on Descpacito 

Cardi B 

Luis Fonsi 

Ozuna 

etc

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

Meh if you want to count that. But yes Latin, Island, New Orleans Bounce, Trap are the main genres of music that are in these days. 

Daddy Yankee who is on Descpacito 

Cardi B 

Luis Fonsi 

Ozuna 

etc

Ohhhhh Made for Now indeed -_-  thank you for that educational moment for those of us ....ummmmm,....seasoned veterans :unsure:

1 minute ago, wayneashleymusic said:

Umm, it's 2018... 

Ear buds.  

But more importantly  IDGAF cuz MUVA IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapping::yahoo:

exactly what I'm looking for in the pics right now too :coffee: , BUT that's hella smart she really wanna drop it on us something hard, so when she does after holding it this long it must be fire and the rollout should rival that of a queen -_-

Just now, wayneashleymusic said:

A collab with Daddy Yankee?!?!  Seems like a great launch to power off a SERIOUS WORLD TOUR!!!!!!   

I dont know I was looking at Gil's IG and he has dates in 2019 for his dance revolution tour and its pretty booked up

Just now, Voodoo said:

Janet is one of the few celebs that was giving you African Cultural Tribal realness before it was popular....I want a greasy hoe to say she is hopping on a trend...I got my receipts ready.

:lmao:  Im hopping on besides my African co-worker invites me to these big parties they have and I need to dress for the occasion I want some tribal ish   it's time to rock dat

9 minutes ago, John.... said:

I dont know I was looking at Gil's IG and he has dates in 2019 for his dance revolution tour and its pretty booked up

Good let him stay busy and out the way

• Upvote 1

Omg. I live in Brooklyn, and would have DIED if I happened to walk by this. It’s funny, because I did walk by a production set up in Williamsburg this afternoon, but the sign said it was for an Awkwafina project. Random. 

Also, I THOUGHT I saw Gil on Grindr (haha) earlier today. 

Do I need to stalk the streets of BK tomorrow?!?

• Upvote 1