Game For Now

The Official Panorama Festival Thread

Friday’s festivities were canceled due to the storm. I hope it cleared up for today -_- 

Arriving in a little while

I love that she's getting so much love on twitter from people who are becoming new fans after seeing her or from those who've never seen her live. :wub: 

• Like 1

I looooooooooooove the crowd singing along!!! Especially during "I Get Lonely" and "Anytime, Anyplace". The crowd started going off when she started "What's It Gonna Be?"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was soooo good. Loved how energetic and more carefree she was and the audience was giving it right back. So good! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Lucky haux who live in the USA ? y'all disgust me ??

fantasia-crying-gif-5.gif

• Upvote 2

Janet was amazing last night. Only a true legend could get me to trek through the worst smelling mud/grass just to try to get near the stage. Lol. The whole crew did a great job. I feel like they even rushed through the costume changes/breaks to try and keep the energy flowing for the festival. There was one group of women at the front left of VIP who were hype the entire show. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

From what I've been able to see of the live clips it looks like the set list  has a really good pace. And they have pulled off mixing in a lot of deep cuts at the right points in the show to not disrupt the flow/ energy. I think she has finally pulled that off to a T! Only thing I've been mad about is IGL not getting its proper due on any of her tours since AFY!! minor gripe but love the tour! 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Csmitty said:

I've been mad about is IGL not getting its proper due on any of her tours since AFY!! minor gripe but love the tour! 

IGL wasn’t performed on the AFY Tour 

It was performed at TVRT and RWU Tour properly 

2 hours ago, MorganR said:

Whew. Afy Hawaii teas 

• Upvote 1

She's gonna have so many people talking about how good she is. The word is spreading like wildfire and adding on to her legacy.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm estatic that my hometown and Janfam were showering her with love ? It really showed!! 

Very nice of Janet to incorporate Nicki Minaj's Chun Like into her breakdown and throw her a bone...I have never seen it for Onika but she has been plagued with alot of criticism as of late...some of it is warranted due to her own behavior but I'm so tired of people telling her how to run her career in the guise of Dear Nicki :rolleyes:....

Looks like Janet is the real generous queen.