The Official Panorama Festival Thread

Janet was amazing last night. Only a true legend could get me to trek through the worst smelling mud/grass just to try to get near the stage. Lol. The whole crew did a great job. I feel like they even rushed through the costume changes/breaks to try and keep the energy flowing for the festival. There was one group of women at the front left of VIP who were hype the entire show. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

From what I've been able to see of the live clips it looks like the set list  has a really good pace. And they have pulled off mixing in a lot of deep cuts at the right points in the show to not disrupt the flow/ energy. I think she has finally pulled that off to a T! Only thing I've been mad about is IGL not getting its proper due on any of her tours since AFY!! minor gripe but love the tour! 

• Like 1

Very nice of Janet to incorporate Nicki Minaj's Chun Like into her breakdown and throw her a bone...I have never seen it for Onika but she has been plagued with alot of criticism as of late...some of it is warranted due to her own behavior but I'm so tired of people telling her how to run her career in the guise of Dear Nicki :rolleyes:....

Looks like Janet is the real generous queen.