Jump to content
Game For Now

The Official Panorama Festival Thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Very nice of Janet to incorporate Nicki Minaj's Chun Like into her breakdown and throw her a bone...I have never seen it for Onika but she has been plagued with alot of criticism as of late...some of it is warranted due to her own behavior but I'm so tired of people telling her how to run her career in the guise of Dear Nicki :rolleyes:....

Looks like Janet is the real generous queen.

Well there's been a Nicki hate train going on for the past few months and Cardi lightweight admitted her label was indeed trying things to destroy Nicki as well as others being paid to tarnish her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

Well there's been a Nicki hate train going on for the past few months and Cardi lightweight admitted her label was indeed trying things to destroy Nicki as well as others being paid to tarnish her.

Fuck dat.....I love "Superbass" its enough room for em to both shine, let these Brown people be great I say! :excited:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw another review of the Panorama performance. It's so satisfying to see the media and general public to finally give her the damn respect and legend we've all been seeing the while time:

https://www.stereogum.com/2007842/janet-jackson-panorama-2018-review/franchises/sounding-board/

My favorite part of the review:

"It was the kind of performance that as you walked out of the fest — carefully walked out, that is, now through mud that threatened to suck your shoes off — you were left with the impression that stars like Janet Jackson, there’s only ever a couple of those per generation. There’s only ever a couple people who have that much charisma, that much larger-than-life presence. But eventually, they can transcend that generational association. They might be one of the only ones of their time, but then they appeal to people from before and after, and end up where Jackson is now in 2018: a still-exhilarating performer who all of us could appreciate equally." 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

Well there's been a Nicki hate train going on for the past few months and Cardi lightweight admitted her label was indeed trying things to destroy Nicki as well as others being paid to tarnish her.

This is false! Cardi never said that and Atlantic doesn't even have the power to do all that. I find it crazy how people can have all this shady stuff to say about Atlantic, which been around for many years. But wanna ignore cash money records and their shady business. Nicki is just not poppin like she used too and that's also due to her attitude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

This is false! Cardi never said that and Atlantic doesn't even have the power to do all that. I find it crazy how people can have all this shady stuff to say about Atlantic, which been around for many years. But wanna ignore cash money records and their shady business. Nicki is just not poppin like she used too and that's also due to her attitude.

Take what he says with a grain of salt especially if since she had zero sources supporting that claim

Nicki ain’t popping due to her music being subpar 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know someone that went and he had a good spot too :cry:     but third leg leftovers are fine by me :shifty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Take what he says with a grain of salt especially if since she had zero sources supporting that claim

Nicki ain’t popping due to her music being subpar 

I thought Chun Li was cute. But I agree overall. Idk, I'm bored with her now and it's always the same ol thing tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

This is false! Cardi never said that and Atlantic doesn't even have the power to do all that. I find it crazy how people can have all this shady stuff to say about Atlantic, which been around for many years. But wanna ignore cash money records and their shady business. Nicki is just not poppin like she used too and that's also due to her attitude.

You seem so upset about it?

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

I thought Chun Li was cute. But I agree overall. Idk, I'm bored with her now and it's always the same ol thing tbh

I wish it were the same old thing... Minaj maybe done for if Queen ain’t sellin. Who knows tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×