The Official Panorama Festival Thread

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Very nice of Janet to incorporate Nicki Minaj's Chun Like into her breakdown and throw her a bone...I have never seen it for Onika but she has been plagued with alot of criticism as of late...some of it is warranted due to her own behavior but I'm so tired of people telling her how to run her career in the guise of Dear Nicki :rolleyes:....

Looks like Janet is the real generous queen.

Well there's been a Nicki hate train going on for the past few months and Cardi lightweight admitted her label was indeed trying things to destroy Nicki as well as others being paid to tarnish her.

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

Well there's been a Nicki hate train going on for the past few months and Cardi lightweight admitted her label was indeed trying things to destroy Nicki as well as others being paid to tarnish her.

Fuck dat.....I love "Superbass" its enough room for em to both shine, let these Brown people be great I say! :excited:

Just saw another review of the Panorama performance. It's so satisfying to see the media and general public to finally give her the damn respect and legend we've all been seeing the while time:

https://www.stereogum.com/2007842/janet-jackson-panorama-2018-review/franchises/sounding-board/

My favorite part of the review:

"It was the kind of performance that as you walked out of the fest — carefully walked out, that is, now through mud that threatened to suck your shoes off — you were left with the impression that stars like Janet Jackson, there’s only ever a couple of those per generation. There’s only ever a couple people who have that much charisma, that much larger-than-life presence. But eventually, they can transcend that generational association. They might be one of the only ones of their time, but then they appeal to people from before and after, and end up where Jackson is now in 2018: a still-exhilarating performer who all of us could appreciate equally." 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

This is false! Cardi never said that and Atlantic doesn't even have the power to do all that. I find it crazy how people can have all this shady stuff to say about Atlantic, which been around for many years. But wanna ignore cash money records and their shady business. Nicki is just not poppin like she used too and that's also due to her attitude.

1 hour ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

This is false! Cardi never said that and Atlantic doesn't even have the power to do all that. I find it crazy how people can have all this shady stuff to say about Atlantic, which been around for many years. But wanna ignore cash money records and their shady business. Nicki is just not poppin like she used too and that's also due to her attitude.

Take what he says with a grain of salt especially if since she had zero sources supporting that claim

Nicki ain’t popping due to her music being subpar 

7 hours ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

You seem so upset about it?

• Downvote 1