The Fate of State of the World [Tour Continuation]

Janet looks to be continuing the SOTW tour through the fall according to Facebook events. Now deleted, Janet is slated to head to New Jersey on September 20, 2018. Ticketmaster also had a countdown but later removed it from their site.

Fans are already stating she’s advertising for the third leg 

Edited by Game For Now

29 minutes ago, bu. said:

More US dates? How awesome. 

vh8shlH.gif

awwww we love you Bu, and if it takes a collective GoFundMe program I'm sure the Janfam will chip in so you can come see her and the US it's a win win, except our country is ran by an orange shit head at the moment, but excuse that and enjoy the music -_-

13 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

She honestly needs to take her tour internationally already... Japan and UK.. and across Europe even if they’re small venues. Enough already Janet

I 100% agree with this, I dont like the comments "she's local"  its like they try to knock her down anyway they can. She sure as hell can pull off Japan

1 hour ago, John.... said:

I 100% agree with this, I dont like the comments "she's local"  its like they try to knock her down anyway they can. She sure as hell can pull off Japan

Who called her local? 

Mans by who I mean “what publication/media giant” and not “what comment on YouTube/twitter/FB from some fair weather fan”

It’s funny cause The UB Tour was a planned WORLD tour!!! ?

I feel like if Janet takes this tour internationally, she might me waiting for the anticipated release of the “Made For Now” single/video to truly promote this new era of her career! I mean what better way than a very internationally appealing lead single to be the draw to your new tour??? ?

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

I think we learned that Janet does not need new music to tour

I know! But momma might need to bring something new for the international fans since they’ve been waiting like 3 years to see her! I mean, Janet knows this! New music brings those sales up! 

2 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

I know! But momma might need to bring something new for the international fans since they’ve been waiting like 3 years to see her! I mean, Janet knows this! New music brings those sales up! 

Nah... She can always switch up the set list like she’s been doing (which is likely if she goes overseas)... Janet has so many hits and songs that changing the show would literally become a new show for the international fans

While new music is going to happen regardless, it’s not necessary for it to be just for an international tour

• Like 1

1 hour ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

I love SOTWT overall. But damnit! I miss big elaborate productions and pyros/explosions in her shows. Meh maybe better costumes, The current ones are way better than the past couple tours. SOTW deserves that Rock Witchu Tour or AFY (Asian set) production or just a brand new tour/stage

Disagree.. leave the pyro for hacks like Madonna and Taylor... the artists who needs smoke and mirrors to sell concerts. 

SOTW1 & 2 have very good outfits. Better than anything before (minus AFY). 

The set is small and and elaborate stage doesn’t do much of anything. Janet is a dancer. She could perform curb side like Trashe or C-Error and still make the crowd roar

Na pyro adds a shit ton of excitement to any concert, regardless of who the artist is...

I know you don’t like MJ but he’s regarded as the greatest enetertainer in history and even he never did a concert without pyro effects.. having those in a show doesn’t mean the artist can’t entertain without them, it adds the extra POW live shows like Janet’s should have imo

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Dal said:

Na pyro adds a shit ton of excitement to any concert, regardless of who the artist is...

I know you don’t like MJ but he’s regarded as the greatest enetertainer in history and even he never did a concert without pyro effects.. having those in a show doesn’t mean the artist can’t entertain without them, it adds the extra POW live shows like Janet’s should have imo

You see Janet.. regarded as the greatest LIVING entertainer.. doesn’t have pyro and she still rocked a tour sooooo

• Downvote 1

I wouldn’t mind pyro and the smoke and mirrors at her shows

she doesn’t NEED it but it would add to the grandeur of it all 

there’s no stunts, special lighting, props etc, and I appreciate that about Janet

but it wouldn’t hurt to see a lil, it adds to the excitement 

but I don’t think the tour budget allow for all the extra 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Game For Now said:

You see Janet.. regarded as the greatest LIVING entertainer.. doesn’t have pyro and she still rocked a tour sooooo

I always love how you almost never respond to the substance of a message to you on here, rather choosing to cherry pick the order of letters and words that you think can give you the best one-liner reply to suit your holier-than-thou online personality... hence, you didn’t respond to the fact that having pyro in a live concert setting doesn’t mean the artist can’t entertain without it ??‍♂️ 

Honestly outside of Janet forums I’ve never heard her referred to as the “greatest entertainer,” living or otherwise.. not that I agree with that but yea... and obviously your opinion about not having pyro is just that: your opinion.. and really you sound like Gil trying to convince fans that it’s “all about the lighting” nowadays and nobody uses pyro effects anymore, which is the biggest pile of bullshit anyone could try and shove down a Janet fan’s throat, but here we are lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

That’s because Janet is underrated and was buried ??‍♂️

Geez u prove my point again with ur one-liner reply that totally misses the substance of the original response lol have a good day

23 hours ago, John.... said:

awwww we love you Bu, and if it takes a collective GoFundMe program I'm sure the Janfam will chip in so you can come see her and the US it's a win win, except our country is ran by an orange shit head at the moment, but excuse that and enjoy the music -_-

23 hours ago, Game For Now said:

She honestly needs to take her tour internationally already... Japan and UK.. and across Europe even if they’re small venues. Enough already Janet

Ugh I’m so tired of waiting for her! I need her to hurry and bring it here.

Thanks for the support you two ?

I've always loved pyros BUT in this case what I find to be so dope, daring and brave about Janet (that I don't think many of you are realizing) is that Janet is not relying on bells & whistles and/or smoke & mirrors because she's confident in her true showmanship as a 52 year old woman!!! She is saying "Yes, I'm a woman of a particular age but guess what I AM ALL THATS NEEDED TO PUT ON A GOOD SHOW.. ME, MY TALENT..JANET JACKSON." 

it's extremely uncommon and bold for an older artist (who is a performer) to not rely on special effects. Look at Tina,she relied on em up to her retirement.Give Janet kudos juss for having that confidence in herself as a performer, if nothing else. The special effects shit is truly subjective anyway, it's about taste. I heard incredible things about her Panorama show from casual - non Janet fans.. so SHE is enough after all.

• Like 2