"Good Times"

Bailey

...so what were you're favorite episodes? As we know Janet started her acting career there and I've always found an angry or sad role Janet's most convincing and I was just watching a clip involving the father on the show and why he was killed off  John Amos, and to make it a bit more closely related to Janet a Janet clip (Game) :filenails: 

31 minutes ago, John.... said:

...so what were you're favorite episodes? As we know Janet started her acting career there and I've always found an angry or sad role Janet's most convincing and I was just watching a clip involving the father on the show and why he was killed off  John Amos, and to make it a bit more closely related to Janet a Janet clip (Game) :filenails: 

Definitely the first two Penny episodes!!! The whole “child abuse” storyline was so revolutionary for 70s TV at the time and both Janet and especially Chip Fields were incredible! Chip should have gotten an Emmy back then for that performance! ☹️??

• Like 1

Best Good Times episode was when they invited the neighbor who fell on hard times over to have dinner with them and she brought a dish and they thought it was dog food. My family and I know that episode word for word.:lol:  Wilona was doing the absolute most.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Best Good Times episode was when they invited the neighbor who fell on hard times over to have dinner with them and she brought a dish and they thought it was dog food. My family and I know that episode word for word.:lol:  Wilona was doing the absolute most.

they swore it was dog food meat loaf :lmao: YASS!!!!! I remember this

15 minutes ago, John.... said:

I remember when Thelma was getting married and dude was doing drugs he hide in the inside of a toilet and you could hear someone in the audience laugh and say "it's in the toilet"

???????

omg!!! The Good Times studio audience was sometimes more hilarious than the show itself!