New Promo Pic 8/8/18

some bits

"This single won’t [have a feature]....I’ll say that. Janet hasn’t done a song like MFN before but it’s very current for pop. You will see what I mean soon. 

She has some GREAT songs coming tho...one in particular y’all are gonna love
"Sources say Bruno collab is being held for release and is due after Grammy eligibility period (after September 30)"

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

some bits

"This single won’t [have a feature]....I’ll say that. Janet hasn’t done a song like MFN before but it’s very current for pop. You will see what I mean soon. 

"Sources say Bruno collab is being held for release and is due after Grammy eligibility period (after September 30)"

I still dont understand why they don't want the Bruno track to  be eligible for 2019 grammys. It's freaking weird...

We know Janet doesn't care about the grammys (we saw those trolling No Sleep submissions) but huh... Maybe it's cuz Bruno will be overexposed with his own music don't know, it just feels odd because they are doing it on purpose :lol:

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

some bits

Source? 

Nevermind.. it’s horseshit

Ughhhhh. Ever since I got an Alexa like 2 years ago I’ve been mostly listening to Janet on Amazon Music Unlimited and not Spotify.... or else I would’ve def been one of the top Janet Spotify streamers in NYC. 

The only thing that’s making me a feel a teeny bit better about it is that I’m out of town next week. But still: FOMO