Nicki Minaj Releases Album ‘Queen’ by “Surprise”

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

well there wasn't much promo here not that I am aware of. Nicki is suffering a brand issue, how does she stay in the game and continue without boring people because so much of what she did was gimmick, and gimmick can only take you so far for so long, I mean the multiple persona thing, the look at my ass, she's a cute girl but she needs something better management. I will say this, I played the hell outta the Pink Print

1 hour ago, John.... said:

well there wasn't much promo here not that I am aware of. Nicki is suffering a brand issue, how does she stay in the game and continue without boring people because so much of what she did was gimmick, and gimmick can only take you so far for so long, I mean the multiple persona thing, the look at my ass, she's a cute girl but she needs something better management. I will say this, I played the hell outta the Pink Print

She had plenty of promo homie

30 minutes ago, Kishi said:

I've been turned off by Nicki for a minute. I'm not going to watch any of her performances or interviews, I'll just give the album a listen and make my judgement.

well damn son :lol: you make it sound like she fucked already in yo book

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John.... said:

well damn son :lol: you make it sound like she fucked already in yo book

I enjoyed her last album, but her attitude and personality irritates me. 

I was a huge fan during her debut era and with each album, I've gotten less interested in her. 

But...I can hopefully be objective and judge the music for what it is.

On 8/17/2018 at 2:37 AM, Kishi said:

I've been turned off by Nicki for a minute. I'm not going to watch any of her performances or interviews, I'll just give the album a listen and make my judgement.

Her interviews have been interesting. I like how she pointed out how labels and other females have been trying to come together and destroy her career. I also like how she said every two years she gets told another female is about to take her place but she said she ain't going nowhere lol 

1 hour ago, JoeJoe said:

Her interviews have been interesting. I like how she pointed out how labels and other females have been trying to come together and destroy her career. I also like how she said every two years she gets told another female is about to take her place but she said she ain't going nowhere lol 

She was saying you can’t compare her to female rappers just male rappers because the females don’t have the stats. 

I mean.... she’s right but Cardi has 2 #1s which Nicki never achieved so. ??‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I wonder if Janet was this pressed when Usher and Ludacris blocked her from the number one spot....or if Madonna was this pressed when she was blocked by Titanic and the Empire album...

Chile

Queens don't care that much and if they do they will never let you see them sweat. Nicki really just irritated my spirit, girl being number 2 is not the end of the world.

• Upvote 3