Nicki Minaj Releases Album ‘Queen’ by “Surprise”

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

I can not believe how bothered and bitter she is over not getting the #1 spot. Im appalled and she is disgusting for this. Tryna tear another down to build yourself up?? Really? Bitch, be a grown as fucking woman and ACCEPT what is instead of kicking and screaming in the sandbox like a 5 year old. Bitch, I'm embarrassed for you 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

How interesting...

As someone that lives in Houston (Travis Scott's hometown), all I can say is this city has been LIT to the nth degree since Astroworld dropped.  It's all you hear on our rap radio stations, and he even gets a ton of pop airplay here.  I don't know how large his fan base is outside of Houston, but fans in this area alone are probably enough to float him on the charts for a few weeks.  

If Nicki doesn't know that, that is HER problem.  

1 hour ago, wayneashleymusic said:

How interesting...

As someone that lives in Houston (Travis Scott's hometown), all I can say is this city has been LIT to the nth degree since Astroworld dropped.  It's all you hear on our rap radio stations, and he even gets a ton of pop airplay here.  I don't know how large his fan base is outside of Houston, but fans in this area alone are probably enough to float him on the charts for a few weeks.  

If Nicki doesn't know that, that is HER problem.  

Large enough to get him a #1 album :coffee: