Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Game For Now

MADE FOR NOW AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE - THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Recommended Posts

yea but this is already posted B 😕  I feel like if ya'll can come at my threads and say "late" "not Janet related enough" then I can say we already know and this thread is not required :filenails: come for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This needs a new thread and not to be buried under the video thread 

Your threads are usually old or irrelevant news like the JLo crap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Game For Now said:

This needs a new thread and not to be buried under the video thread 

Your threads are usually old or irrelevant news like the JLo crap

I will agree only to the idea the song/single/video needs its own thread thus the title needs editing ....the news is still late ...we already know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

I pre-ordered faster than Kanye gets on his knees for Kim!!! 😍😍❤️❤️❤️

now that's fast 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

I pre-ordered faster than Kanye gets on his knees for Kim!!! 😍😍❤️❤️❤️

So did I :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Voodoo said:

Single and video needs their own threads too.

Don't @ me

why not hell, back in 2013 we didnt have shit to talk about so let's keep the conversation going :shifty:

sigh did we get our hopes up too high though for the single? :unsure:  the video looks like its just gonna slay, but the song? we haven't a clue about other than its upbeat African/Tribal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did it too 🙂 can’t wait to hear this new Janet 💁🏽‍♂️🙅🏽‍♂️🙆🏽‍♂️

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, John.... said:

why not hell, back in 2013 we didnt have shit to talk about so let's keep the conversation going :shifty:

sigh did we get our hopes up too high though for the single? :unsure:  the video looks like its just gonna slay, but the song? we haven't a clue about other than its upbeat African/Tribal

You only get your hopes up if YOU get your own hopes up ;) you can’t blame no body but you

I can’t wait to witness the car crash on J/X 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

You only get your hopes up if YOU get your own hopes up ;) you can’t blame no body but you

I can’t wait to witness the car crash on J/X 😂

Hasn’t that forum been dead for 4 years doe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, T.C said:

Hasn’t that forum been dead for 4 years doe?

Basically.. they “banned” me this morning.. still can’t wait 😏

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Basically.. they “banned” me this morning.. still can’t wait 😏

 

what? this morning? I thought you were banned like a decade ago 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John.... said:

what? this morning? I thought you were banned like a decade ago 😕

They opened the flood gates... I registered... and I was good until this morning. Tho I found a way 🤷🏾‍♂️

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, wayneashleymusic said:

So TRL stop on Thursday, followed by Jimmy Fallon performance (possible interview??? 👀) on Friday???

Im baffled by how much promo she’s already set to do for this new album compared to next to nothing for ”Unbreakable”.

She and her teams are really pushing this era to be a Janet level campaign from her prime. I’m keeping my expectations so low right now cause I don’t want to get too excited. 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lenzo88 said:

So TRL stop on Thursday, followed by Jimmy Fallon performance (possible interview??? 👀) on Friday???

Im baffled by how much promo she’s already set to do for this new album compared to next to nothing for ”Unbreakable”.

She and her teams are really pushing this era to be a Janet level campaign from her prime. I’m keeping my expectations so low right now cause I don’t want to get too excited. 😞

I'm so happy for it though!!  

And I think it's important to take note that Janet's team isn't just doing promo at random.  Choosing to construct a short summer tour around festivals?  Accepting a big award from an awards show whose audience is really mainly kids at this point (Radio Disney)?  Appearing on MTV's revamped TRL?  She's working specifically to connect with younger audiences.  If it were just about money and sales, she'd probably focus on her core supporters.  But whatever she's got cooking for these future projects, it's on her mind and her heart to reach out to the younger generation.  She's coming up to the plate to be that role model that so many young people are longing for today, and as a life-long fan, it makes me appreciate her even more.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

They opened the flood gates... I registered... and I was good until this morning. Tho I found a way 🤷🏾‍♂️

well damn what happen? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, T.C said:

Hasn’t that forum been dead for 4 years doe?

that forum has more active members on a regular than us, and they for whatever reason get insider info all the time, we dont ever unless its someone who waits tables in Hollywood 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, John.... said:

that forum has more active members on a regular than us, and they for whatever reason get insider info all the time, we dont ever unless its someone who waits tables in Hollywood 😕

They’re more of them so their stupid population is forever growing while we just have one village idiot 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

They’re more of them so their stupid population is forever growing while we just have one village idiot 

tenor.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×