MADE FOR NOW AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE - THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Just now, Game For Now said:

This needs a new thread and not to be buried under the video thread 

Your threads are usually old or irrelevant news like the JLo crap

I will agree only to the idea the song/single/video needs its own thread thus the title needs editing ....the news is still late ...we already know

Just now, Voodoo said:

Single and video needs their own threads too.

Don't @ me

why not hell, back in 2013 we didnt have shit to talk about so let's keep the conversation going :shifty:

sigh did we get our hopes up too high though for the single? :unsure:  the video looks like its just gonna slay, but the song? we haven't a clue about other than its upbeat African/Tribal

5 hours ago, John.... said:

why not hell, back in 2013 we didnt have shit to talk about so let's keep the conversation going :shifty:

sigh did we get our hopes up too high though for the single? :unsure:  the video looks like its just gonna slay, but the song? we haven't a clue about other than its upbeat African/Tribal

You only get your hopes up if YOU get your own hopes up ;) you can’t blame no body but you

I can’t wait to witness the car crash on J/X ?

17 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

You only get your hopes up if YOU get your own hopes up ;) you can’t blame no body but you

I can’t wait to witness the car crash on J/X ?

Hasn’t that forum been dead for 4 years doe?

58 minutes ago, wayneashleymusic said:

So TRL stop on Thursday, followed by Jimmy Fallon performance (possible interview??? ?) on Friday???

Im baffled by how much promo she’s already set to do for this new album compared to next to nothing for ”Unbreakable”.

She and her teams are really pushing this era to be a Janet level campaign from her prime. I’m keeping my expectations so low right now cause I don’t want to get too excited. ?

Just now, Lenzo88 said:

So TRL stop on Thursday, followed by Jimmy Fallon performance (possible interview??? ?) on Friday???

Im baffled by how much promo she’s already set to do for this new album compared to next to nothing for ”Unbreakable”.

She and her teams are really pushing this era to be a Janet level campaign from her prime. I’m keeping my expectations so low right now cause I don’t want to get too excited. ?<span><span>

I'm so happy for it though!!  

And I think it's important to take note that Janet's team isn't just doing promo at random.  Choosing to construct a short summer tour around festivals?  Accepting a big award from an awards show whose audience is really mainly kids at this point (Radio Disney)?  Appearing on MTV's revamped TRL?  She's working specifically to connect with younger audiences.  If it were just about money and sales, she'd probably focus on her core supporters.  But whatever she's got cooking for these future projects, it's on her mind and her heart to reach out to the younger generation.  She's coming up to the plate to be that role model that so many young people are longing for today, and as a life-long fan, it makes me appreciate her even more.  

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, John.... said:

that forum has more active members on a regular than us, and they for whatever reason get insider info all the time, we dont ever unless its someone who waits tables in Hollywood ?

They’re more of them so their stupid population is forever growing while we just have one village idiot 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1