Janet on TRL FRIDAY 8am EST

she's clearly in a different space and has been for over a year ...what I can say is this, I'm very happy in this moment to be a Janet die hard fan, because she has been giving us all she has and more, songs on the tour that only the fans really know

can she stop by MTV 2018 Awards? Im just saying there are wigs there to be snatched and only Janet can do it like its supposed to be done :coffee:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

?......You could have just said, “I plead the fifth” but I’ll take the shade then....?

he has plenty of shade more than an eclipse.....I do love him though, and hate him....it's like a FB relationship status we are stuck permanently on "It's complicated" -_-

anigif_sub-buzz-31151-1501170836-1.gif

Just now, John.... said:

he has plenty of shade more than an eclipse.....I do love him though, and hate him....it's like a FB relationship status we are stuck permanently on "It's complicated" -_-

anigif_sub-buzz-31151-1501170836-1.gif

It’s ok! I always make sure never to look at eclipses directly anyway, not because of the damage but they’re not worth looking at....☺️

Just now, Lenzo88 said:

It’s ok! I always make sure never to look at eclipses directly anyway, not because of the damage but they’re not worth looking at....☺️

so you're not a science nerd like me?  I love the idea that something like Halley's comet can only be seen every 75 years so you get one shot

17 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Yes honey. :lol:

I do wonder if she will do anything else OR what did MTV actually promise her to be on their little rebooted revived shell of a show. What gives Janet?! :rolleyes:

well I'm sure the camera cuts to the audience will be limited -_-