Janet is gonna PERFORM (?!?!) on the Tonight Show Friday

kaeh1213

3 hours ago, Angela said:

She ate that performance. Amazing job! I’m digging where her head is and it’s exciting.

She brought her plate, fork and spoon and devoured that stage.

This is the same energy that she brought with her All For You song...it's like a rebirth of sorts, I'm not saying divorce kicks Janet into high gear...BUT baby... -_-she hungry again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I honestly her 2004 Super Bowl Performance was also PHENOMENAL!!! Seriously, I’ve never seen her perform “Rhythm Nation” with so fire much in her!!! That transition she did with her dancers into the walk down the steps!!!?!? ????????????

Can someone make that in a gif for me...PLEASE!!!! ????????

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

I honestly her 2004 Super Bowl Performance was also PHENOMENAL!!! Seriously, I’ve never seen her perform “Rhythm Nation” with so fire much in her!!! That transition she did with her dancers into the walk down the steps!!!?!? ????????????

Can someone make that in a gif for me...PLEASE!!!! ????????

anytime I see that part I think its easy it would have been for them to bump heads or trip over each other...but it seemed so effortless :cheer: and the walk was

giphy.gif