Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JoeJoe

So any admin or mod wanna message me and say what happened to my post?

Recommended Posts

I mean this is the free xone section ain't it? I have no problem leaving this forum if the rules don't apply to everyone else? Notice I said message me. Thanks

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

giphy.gif

 

Omg :lmao: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the ones I have blocked are still flocking to my posts?

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the sake of being messy, can someone fill me in on this? 

vI5AMNV.gif

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Utopia said:

For the sake of being messy, can someone fill me in on this? 

vI5AMNV.gif

 

Basically Jbailey interjecting himself in drama that doesn't involve him (as always) and furthermore playing a hand is causing more friction (as always) between two members who don't care for each other. Joe was basically calling him out (rightfully so) and the other person he doesn't care for which is Norman. That's it in a nutshell

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Utopia said:

For the sake of being messy, can someone fill me in on this? 

vI5AMNV.gif

 

Joe blocked me and thinks everyone should stop quoting me so he doesn’t see my posts :lmao: 

He went off on Austin for quoting me too:lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Basically Jbailey interjecting himself in drama that doesn't involve him (as always) and furthermore playing a hand is causing more friction (as always) between two members who don't care for each other. Joe was basically calling him out (rightfully so) and the other person he doesn't care for which is Norman. That's it in a nutshell

1) there’s no drama 2) I don’t dislike any member... just people with zero common sense (like most of JX) 3) Joe thinks because he blocked me I just magically go away like brain cells. Nah. Doesn’t work that way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Basically Jbailey interjecting himself in drama that doesn't involve him (as always) and furthermore playing a hand is causing more friction (as always) between two members who don't care for each other. Joe was basically calling him out (rightfully so) and the other person he doesn't care for which is Norman. That's it in a nutshell

Yup and bailey who's almost 50 has been in my inbox a few times crying about his ugly little brother doing him dirty on here and I've pretty much told him that this board is his troll friend's life. You can clearly see he tries to post a new thread before anybody else so he can his count up?. I don't have time for the beetlejuice twins cause as soon as you drag them which I did they cry to a mod and get your thread taken away like they did mine. None of them have anything over me especially the younger one who likes to insult people's intelligence but yet I have more money, look better than both, better career, networth, and social status than he does outside of this board. Bailey likes to be messy and quote homeboy knowing I have him on block so I can see what he wrote. Also along with the quote message he'll respond with an emoticon or gif laughing along with he blocked person who's throwing shade, you know how messy people do. I have no problem with people quoting but it's easy to tell when someone is doing it to be messy so ima call them out and then hit that block button.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JoeJoe said:

Yup and bailey who's almost 50 has been in my inbox a few times crying about his ugly little brother doing him dirty on here and I've pretty much told him that this board is his troll friend's life. You can clearly see he tries to post a new thread before anybody else so he can his count up?. I don't have time for the beetlejuice twins cause as soon as you drag them which I did they cry to a mod and get your thread taken away like they did mine. None of them have anything over me especially the younger one who likes to insult people's intelligence but yet I have more money, look better than both, better career, networth, and social status than he does outside of this board. Bailey likes to be messy and quote homeboy knowing I have him on block so I can see what he wrote. Also along with the quote message he'll respond with an emoticon or gif laughing along with he blocked person who's throwing shade, you know how messy people do. I have no problem with people quoting but it's easy to tell when someone is doing it to be messy so ima call them out and then hit that block button.

Wait, you saying Bailey has been in your inbox complaining about Norman doing him dirty? Is that what I read? 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

Wait, you saying Bailey has been in your inbox complaining about Norman doing him dirty? Is that what I read? 

Yup and I can provide receipts if needed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

Wait, you saying Bailey has been in your inbox complaining about Norman doing him dirty? Is that what I read? 

I stay on they ?  like Damita 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Idk why game is responding to me when he's blocked and I can't see it. Just stop, it's dumb?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So let me get this straight.. this 50 year old man ran crying to you about a dude  (that you don't care about) and the same dude's butt he stays kissing, talking bout he's doing him dirty? I'm so confused 

 

Please make it make sense cus that's weird on so many levels ?????

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I stay on they ?  like Damita 

What did you do to Bailey? 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

So let me get this straight.. this 50 year old man ran crying to you about a dude  (that you don't care about) and the same dude's butt he stays kissing, talking bout he's doing him dirty? I'm so confused 

 

Please make it make sense cus that's weird on so many levels ?????

Which 50 year old dude are we talking about? Joe or Bailey?

33 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

What did you do to Bailey? 

I don’t sugarcoat with any member.. so he’s gotten butt hurt a few times

I’m sure many members flock to other members about me.. I’m THE guy

Bailey shouldn’t flock to the V.i.... says a lot about a person who would betray someone’s trust because their feelings are hurt. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not reading any of this, I didnt interject into shit, I had my name thrown in because another member got in his damn feelings over me hitting like or posting a laugh gif when Game reacted to him, POINT BLANK period ...Im not going to entertain this foolishness so anyone in here with a problem with any member of this board  needs to check themselves or get the hell out. Let this be the first, last and only explanation you require, also this thread can be deleted like the other. Some of you have some real damn nerve talking about "messy" when some of you are the first to criticize, insult and or belittle another member, I never once said anything negative about Joe and if you have a receipt show me, otherwise let the cute be kept and move the hell on ...I should have know Dayz was coming I just took a shit in the bathroom and left the door open because I live alone, I guess he smelled brownies again :rolleyes:  my point I dont give a fuck about any of this or you people that haven't met me and dont know me :wave:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Message you? Nah. That’s what you should have done with these ones you’re calling out instead of this constant public dragging mess. You’re all calling about how so and so is this old but IMHO you’re all adults and you all should really be learning to leave each other the hell alone - or don’t you have anything else to do? Bored of all of it tbh so yes I locked and moved your thread because frankly there’s more important things in life to be concerned with than words on a board. Janet is doing things, idk why you’re not just talking about that and not each others’ personal lives.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw - just wanna add to this that I love y’all - I’ve known you for so many years and friends with you all on Facebook, just sometimes you all act like kids and it drives me nuts, I don’t wanna feel like your mother lol. There’s never been any of you regulars from time that I don’t like so I don’t understand how you don’t get along, you’ve all been here for years!

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×