Janet Jackson Week On SiriusXM's The Groove starts August 17th

MorganR

JANET JACKSON’s Rhythm Nation Radio will take over SIRIUSXM's The Groove, channel 50, for an entire week starting FRIDAY, AUGUST 17th -- the same day JACKSON’s new single, “Made for Now,” in collaboration with DADDY YANKEE, will also be released.

After performing at the PANORAMA MUSIC FESTIVAL, JACKSON talked about her new music, her classic albums, her influences and the current music she’s into. On top of the interviews, JACKSON's classic hits, new songs and the artists she’s listening to now will be broadcast.

That's my point. She doesn't even need makeup. What in the actual fuck :rolleyes:...he needs to get it all the way together before TRL.

This is Janet's moment and I'll be damned if her interview is messed up cause this man can't blend...y'all know how this new social media climate is...not today satan!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

That's my point. She doesn't even need makeup. What in the actual fuck :rolleyes:...he needs to get it all the way together before TRL.

This is Janet's moment and I'll be damned if her interview is messed up cause this man can't blend...y'all know how this new social media climate is...not today satan!

Cracking up! ❤

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Maybe he didn’t know the lighting situation 

1 minute ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Lmfao!!! Yooo this is hilarious. I think he enjoys doing purposeful drag looks and I don’t agree with that. 

I was honestly not saying that, because I felt she's being done up so much it ends up looking like a drag version of her. I just feel from choreography to makeup she needs a woman's touch to give her something that's sensual appropriate and flows well

6 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Yes for her name dropping Miles Davis!!! Your faves could nevah!

And people wonder why Janet is not pressed about meeting, linking up or having a photo op with the 'icons' of the day...bitch rubbed shoulders with Sammy Davis Jr.

Chile

people dont remember that, this woman tells stories of being in Studio 54 :lol:  chile she has lived among Hollywood royalty

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, John.... said:

people dont remember that, this woman tells stories of being in Studio 54 :lol:  chile she has lived among Hollywood royalty

Her whole brother is Michael Jackson....has a whole cousin in Stevie Fuckin Wonder...and some of these people had the nerve to question why she didn't take a pic or collaborate with their current fav. Bitch! Are you serious?

Chile...

When my fav was four :huh: she was being interviewed by Cher while your fav was canoodling in the sand box getting ringworms

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

Her whole brother is Michael Jackson....has a whole cousin in Stevie Fuckin Wonder...and some of these people had the nerve to question why she didn't take a pic or collaborate with their current fav. Bitch! Are you serious?

Chile...

When my fav was four :huh: she was being interviewed by Cher while your fav was canoodling in the sand box getting ringworms

those were the days of ole -_-   shit different now, how many Instagram followers you got :excited: