MorganR

Janet Jackson Week On SiriusXM's The Groove starts August 17th

JANET JACKSON’s Rhythm Nation Radio will take over SIRIUSXM's The Groove, channel 50, for an entire week starting FRIDAY, AUGUST 17th -- the same day JACKSON’s new single, “Made for Now,” in collaboration with DADDY YANKEE, will also be released.

After performing at the PANORAMA MUSIC FESTIVAL, JACKSON talked about her new music, her classic albums, her influences and the current music she’s into. On top of the interviews, JACKSON's classic hits, new songs and the artists she’s listening to now will be broadcast.

I will enjoy this Janet Over Load!  Bliss

I have Sirius in my Jeep and they keep begging me to try it for free :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, John.... said:

I have Sirius in my Jeep and they keep begging me to try it for free :rolleyes:

I have every single Janet song on my iPhone. And so should all her fans 

After performing at the PANORAMA MUSIC FESTIVAL, JACKSON talked about her new music,

ALBUM?!?!?!

I find it funny that her new team is working on getting not only her new music out there on the radio but her classic catalogue of hits as well! 😳😱

Definitely working on resurrecting her airplay on the radio after these past 14 years!!!

The make up on her face isn’t the best but Janet looks amazing

This is Janet’s first interview in idk how many years

That's my point. She doesn't even need makeup. What in the actual fuck :rolleyes:...he needs to get it all the way together before TRL.

This is Janet's moment and I'll be damned if her interview is messed up cause this man can't blend...y'all know how this new social media climate is...not today satan!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

That's my point. She doesn't even need makeup. What in the actual fuck :rolleyes:...he needs to get it all the way together before TRL.

This is Janet's moment and I'll be damned if her interview is messed up cause this man can't blend...y'all know how this new social media climate is...not today satan!

Cracking up! ❤

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Maybe he didn’t know the lighting situation 

Imma let him have it. But there is a video on the interwebs right now where Janet is back in Gary Indiana at a highschool and she looks hell of a lot better there than here. But I digress!

30 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Chile...

Preston is on notice.

Lmfao!!! Yooo this is hilarious. I think he enjoys doing purposeful drag looks and I don’t agree with that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Lmfao!!! Yooo this is hilarious. I think he enjoys doing purposeful drag looks and I don’t agree with that. 

I was honestly not saying that, because I felt she's being done up so much it ends up looking like a drag version of her. I just feel from choreography to makeup she needs a woman's touch to give her something that's sensual appropriate and flows well

Yes for her name dropping Miles Davis!!! Your faves could nevah!

And people wonder why Janet is not pressed about meeting, linking up or having a photo op with the 'icons' of the day...bitch rubbed shoulders with Sammy Davis Jr.

Chile

6 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Yes for her name dropping Miles Davis!!! Your faves could nevah!

And people wonder why Janet is not pressed about meeting, linking up or having a photo op with the 'icons' of the day...bitch rubbed shoulders with Sammy Davis Jr.

Chile

people dont remember that, this woman tells stories of being in Studio 54 :lol:  chile she has lived among Hollywood royalty

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Maybe he didn’t know the lighting situation 

that's partly the culprit but the eyelashes are huge and the lip is really beat on, like soften those tones up

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, John.... said:

people dont remember that, this woman tells stories of being in Studio 54 :lol:  chile she has lived among Hollywood royalty

Her whole brother is Michael Jackson....has a whole cousin in Stevie Fuckin Wonder...and some of these people had the nerve to question why she didn't take a pic or collaborate with their current fav. Bitch! Are you serious?

Chile...

When my fav was four :huh: she was being interviewed by Cher while your fav was canoodling in the sand box getting ringworms

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Voodoo said:

Her whole brother is Michael Jackson....has a whole cousin in Stevie Fuckin Wonder...and some of these people had the nerve to question why she didn't take a pic or collaborate with their current fav. Bitch! Are you serious?

Chile...

When my fav was four :huh: she was being interviewed by Cher while your fav was canoodling in the sand box getting ringworms

those were the days of ole -_-   shit different now, how many Instagram followers you got :excited:

Just now, John.... said:

those were the days of ole -_-   shit different now, how many Instagram followers you got :excited:

This is true.

Pathetic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

Radio is agist 

it is, but Janet's team seems to be at the very least trying radio .....how they plan on pulling that off is like touring Europe sold out -_-