Sign in to follow this  
John....

Aretha Franklin in serious condition, hospice

ur a day late bails, recent reports say she's in better condition ! joyful joyful lord we adore thee

3 minutes ago, William said:

ur a day late bails, recent reports say she's in better condition ! joyful joyful lord we adore thee

That's not what I'm hearing and I live in Detroit, the news is she's in hospice care surrounded by family, and correct me if Im wrong but I dont see a single thread devoted to this Icon the first woman to ever be inducted into the R&R Hall of Fame.....soooooo where are you getting late from? 😕 Is there another thread that posted this somewhere? :unsure: also name is Bailey not bails okay :)

shocking but i don't get all my news from this forum :lol: we'd be waiting years for updates

i was just trying to be positive

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, William said:

shocking but i don't get all my news from this forum :lol: we'd be waiting years for updates

i was just trying to be positive

let's stay positive Id hate to see another member think there's an issue when there isnt

• Upvote 1

Recent reports says she’s sick but is feeling better. Her family is surrounding her at her home

May thoughts go out to her 

There are two women on this planet where I don't really use them for their music but for their legendary shade...Mariah Carey is one and Aretha Franklin is the other.

nice gowns, beautiful gowns is epic.

I really hope she gets better. I want her to read these people using her name for clicks and views.