Made For Now Music Video

MorganR

12 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

My only complaint is the video goes by SOOOO fast!!!  TOO FAST!!! Those visuals are amazing and needed to be savored!!! ???

Dance Break was cute!!! ?❤️❤️❤️

Im thinking the fast pace and frantic camera angles are supposed to symbolize how fast and frantic life can be...which goes back to Janet saying we're made for NOW as to say enjoy the PRESENT which has no past or no future. #ecneicsnoc :rolleyes:

I said all that to say it fits boo. #deal

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Upon first listen / viewing - fresh, uplifting song and video.  Made me smile, and J looks wonderful.  The video's definitely got more punch than those made on Unbreakable.  Gonna have to let the song marinate a little to determine if I really like it or not.   

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Im thinking the fast pace and frantic camera angles are supposed to symbolize how fast and frantic life can be...which goes back to Janet saying we're made for NOW as to say enjoy the PRESENT which has no past or no future. #ecneicsnoc :rolleyes:

I said all that to say it fits boo. #deal

Gurl I know, I just having a seizure trying to keep up with these damn quick cuts and shaky cam!!! Could just be my blood pressure from all of today’s excitement though! ? I LOVE the video regardless thanks! ? Def her best video visually in years!!! Gets better every time I see it!!!

It baffles me how many beautiful shots they get of Janet’s smile! ?❤️❤️❤️

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Gurl I know, I just having a seizure trying to keep up with these damn quick cuts and shaky cam!!! Could just be my blood pressure from all of today’s excitement though! ? I LOVE the video regardless thanks! ? Def her best video visually in years!!! Gets better every time I see it!!!

It baffles me how many beautiful shots they get of Janet’s smile! ?❤️❤️❤️

If I had a complaint, it's that the blue ensemble she wore on the rooftop isn't shown more. That was a lewk! Some true queen shit

So I low-key agree with u

• Upvote 1

I like it.. the song, the video, the looks... it’s pretty awesome.. even her personal trainer lady got a couple cameos in..

minor complaint (other than the camera shots being way too quick imo) is that during Janet’s opening line, the camera was focused on some little girls dancing and NOT janet.. I don’t like how it didn’t even show Janet until her second line.. but really that is nitpicking.. overall, so far so good ?? 

• Like 1