Janet Will Be on BREAKFAST CLUB!!!!!

FreelovesJJ

I actually want this to be a less controlled and authentic interview. Janet is 52 and been in the industry for 45 years. Charlamange is an excellent interviewer for getting to things either people want to know or addressing rumors & getting things on the table. 

That should happen. Fans will actually appreciate it if Janet allows it to be natural, because there will be nowhere else where these questions would come from. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Breakfast club is bigger than radio. They’re show is even on television. Their interviews often get millions of views online. It’s so much bigger than radio. 

It’s on the radio and unless it’s on Netflix Hulu or HBONow.. I don’t know about it. I believe you. There’s a lot I don’t know about 

1 hour ago, vibeology said:

I could tolerate any disrespect or stupid questions if she was interviewed by them. 

IMO Janet’s interviews are very cookie cuter when she’s on promo tour. Never anything fans can learn or walk away with anymore. She hasn’t had a good promo tour interview since VR. Her EXCLUSIVE interviews always are great but BFC - 

Would have ambushed a little just because Janet is like a music industry journal over the last 45 years. She has all the answers so yes they would have wanted to ask her damn near any and every thing. BUT, one thing about being asked deeper questions and even questions on some rumors you get the chance to tell your story and clear them up. You get to see the real Janet and her perspective on life more deeply. 

Just answering generic questions, it’s like you don’t get to FEEL her. 

44 minutes ago, Angela said:

He’s playing extra nice because he’s involved in some problematic shit. Nah. Fuck him. I don’t doubt that he’d be respectful to Janet but I still don’t and hve never like him. He will always be the Donkey of the Day to me. 

I agree. The whole rape situation that's come out lately has him acting more reserved. 

4 hours ago, Angela said:

He’s playing extra nice because he’s involved in some problematic shit. Nah. Fuck him. I don’t doubt that he’d be respectful to Janet but I still don’t and hve never like him. He will always be the Donkey of the Day to me. 

Nah he has been making changes, and that’s not to try to sway your opinion. I just can tell when ppl stopped listening to him a long time ago and hold on to that thought of him.

A person can’t have been listening to him within the last 2 years and have the same opinion of him they had 4 years ago. Literally polar opposite and the problematic stuff was long before his public career, he was vindicated, & his personality currently is a reflection of obvious growth over the years. 

• Like 2