Janet Will Be on BREAKFAST CLUB!!!!!

FreelovesJJ

3 hours ago, Kishi said:

I agree. The whole rape situation that's come out lately has him acting more reserved. 

That’s completely untrue he has been who he is over the last few years. It’s easy to prove this true by just going and looking at content from that time frame. 

Not to mention that allegation was proven false by DNA & yet ppl will still believe and spread it because they don’t like him. It’s kinda like the Janet & her first child rumor. Ppl like to hold whatever feels good for them to believe. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.www.complex.com/pop-culture/2018/07/charlamagne-tha-god-dna-test-from-rape-case-revealed

Not to mention one of the women twitter tried to claim he “admitted” to raping was his current wife. She called the station & she cleared that story & rumor up as well. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Nah he has been making changes, and that’s not to try to sway your opinion. I just can tell when ppl stopped listening to him a long time ago and hold on to that thought of him.

A person can’t have been listening to him within the last 2 years and have the same opinion of him they had 4 years ago. Literally polar opposite and the problematic stuff was long before his public career, he was vindicated, & his personality currently is a reflection of obvious growth over the years. 

I’ve listened to him intermittently throughout the years from when he was Wendy’s side kick to a few months ago to form my opinion. He hasn’t done anything to change it. Fuck him. 

I’m good love. Enjoy. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Angela said:

I’ve listened to him intermittently throughout the years from when he was Wendy’s side kick to a few months ago to form my opinion. He hasn’t done anything to change it. Fuck him. 

I’m good love. Enjoy. 

Lol, to each it’s own lol. 

Ive listened to him consistently, didn’t care too much for him until after the Dame Dash interview. I started seeing him grow & now I fux with him heavy. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Nah he has been making changes, and that’s not to try to sway your opinion. I just can tell when ppl stopped listening to him a long time ago and hold on to that thought of him.

A person can’t have been listening to him within the last 2 years and have the same opinion of him they had 4 years ago. Literally polar opposite and the problematic stuff was long before his public career, he was vindicated, & his personality currently is a reflection of obvious growth over the years. 

I have to admit I have seen 2 interviews him within the last year (not since the allegation) he came across quite well in comparison to what I remember him for

• Upvote 1

On 8/17/2018 at 10:25 AM, FreelovesJJ said:

The fact that you guys don’t know what breakfast club is…really giving side eyes. Anyway, unfortunately looks like it won’t be an interview. She just stopped by:

Charlamagne must be really short in person

I’ve liked him ever since he went toe-to-toe with that dumbass Tomi Lahren over her BLM comments, and even tho she’s the most ignorant easiest target ever, it showed where his heart is so I follow him on the platforms and he’s coo wit me

• Upvote 3