Sign in to follow this  
FreelovesJJ

Janet Will Be on BREAKFAST CLUB!!!!!

This is going to be on the BREAKFAST CLUB!!! This is going to be the best interview we have gotten with her in years!

• Like 1

I actually want this to be a less controlled and authentic interview. Janet is 52 and been in the industry for 45 years. Charlamange is an excellent interviewer for getting to things either people want to know or addressing rumors & getting things on the table. 

That should happen. Fans will actually appreciate it if Janet allows it to be natural, because there will be nowhere else where these questions would come from. 

• Upvote 2

I don’t know what this is but I’m here for it

The fact that you guys don’t know what breakfast club is…really giving side eyes. Anyway, unfortunately looks like it won’t be an interview. She just stopped by:

• Like 2

I don’t know what it is because I’m in the uk 🤷‍♀️ 

I know what it is. ^_^ 

It would be cool if she did it.

5 hours ago, Game For Now said:

It’s not the 1900s anymore. I don’t radio

Breakfast club is bigger than radio. They’re show is even on television. Their interviews often get millions of views online. It’s so much bigger than radio. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

Breakfast club is bigger than radio. They’re show is even on television. Their interviews often get millions of views online. It’s so much bigger than radio. 

It’s on the radio and unless it’s on Netflix Hulu or HBONow.. I don’t know about it. I believe you. There’s a lot I don’t know about 

I couldnt tolerate any disrespect or stupid questions if she was interviewed by them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vibeology said:

I could tolerate any disrespect or stupid questions if she was interviewed by them. 

IMO Janet’s interviews are very cookie cuter when she’s on promo tour. Never anything fans can learn or walk away with anymore. She hasn’t had a good promo tour interview since VR. Her EXCLUSIVE interviews always are great but BFC - 

Would have ambushed a little just because Janet is like a music industry journal over the last 45 years. She has all the answers so yes they would have wanted to ask her damn near any and every thing. BUT, one thing about being asked deeper questions and even questions on some rumors you get the chance to tell your story and clear them up. You get to see the real Janet and her perspective on life more deeply. 

Just answering generic questions, it’s like you don’t get to FEEL her. 

I’m not a fan of CTG so I typically avoid TBC

• Like 1

Yall Charlamagne would never try Janet. He knows who to pull that slick mouth shit with. He never speaks ill to icons/legends...I will say he DOES have respect for those with a higher caliber. if you notice he only talks crazy to current acts and/or the lessors

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Idk why we’re talking as if this is a reality. Janet ain’t going on the show :lol: 

• Like 1

Wish she would’ve 

• Upvote 2

CTG has been branded a certain way and some think of him still that way but he’s had some major changes in how he approaches things. What I respect is that he’s going to ask real questions though. I think Janet doesn’t often get asked anything that matters. 

• Like 1

Charlamagne would've roasted her ten years ago. They will kiss her ass in 2018. It's a different show now, and Charlamagne is playing EXTRA nice lately. 

He’s playing extra nice because he’s involved in some problematic shit. Nah. Fuck him. I don’t doubt that he’d be respectful to Janet but I still don’t and hve never like him. He will always be the Donkey of the Day to me. 

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Angela said:

He’s playing extra nice because he’s involved in some problematic shit. Nah. Fuck him. I don’t doubt that he’d be respectful to Janet but I still don’t and hve never like him. He will always be the Donkey of the Day to me. 

I agree. The whole rape situation that's come out lately has him acting more reserved. 

4 hours ago, Angela said:

Nah he has been making changes, and that’s not to try to sway your opinion. I just can tell when ppl stopped listening to him a long time ago and hold on to that thought of him.

A person can’t have been listening to him within the last 2 years and have the same opinion of him they had 4 years ago. Literally polar opposite and the problematic stuff was long before his public career, he was vindicated, & his personality currently is a reflection of obvious growth over the years. 

• Like 2