Made For Now Radio Promo Tour

LawdToday

Already see all those..honestly didn't think they were post worth cus they were so damn short ..oh, and somebody go get Gil.. he's on IG live bothered that fans be talking bout him 

"Yeah, I can get petty too...why shouldn't I? Y'all talk shit about me all the time, but never come up in my IG live to say it, you say it in other places then people send me the receipts..now what?!" 

Gil, sit yo 40+ year old ass down somewhere. If what you do doesnt fit ppls taste..it is wtf it is. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

Already see all those..honestly didn't think they were post worth cus they were so damn short ..oh, and somebody go get Gil.. he's on IG live bothered that fans be talking bout him 

"Yeah, I can get petty too...why shouldn't I? Y'all talk shit about me all the time, but never come up in my IG live to say it, you say it in other places then people send me the receipts..now what?!" 

Gil, sit yo 40+ year old ass down somewhere. If what you do doesnt fit ppls taste..it is wtf it is. 

I didn't know he said all of that lol. My guess is he saw some fans talking about Danielle Polanco's choreo for Fallon and comparisons probably came up....IDK what he thinks he'll be doing that's PETTY if he doesn't even call out whatever is bothering him directly let alone who. Half the time no one even knows what his rants and tirades are about anyway. It is what it is at this point.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BlackCat77 said:

I didn't know he said all of that lol. My guess is he saw some fans talking about Danielle Polanco's choreo for Fallon and comparisons probably came up....IDK what he thinks he'll be doing that's PETTY if he doesn't even call out whatever is bothering him directly let alone who. Half the time no one even knows what his rants and tirades are about anyway. It is what it is at this point.

The thing is Gil comes off so pressed and I’m sorry to say, fake and his tiresome and mediocre choreography just makes matters worse! It’s ironic cause Janet is such a genuinely good and compassionate person yet Gil? I know we don’t know them personally or their relationship personally but something about has ALWAYS come off the wrong way. Yeah, the way he’s handled this is petty and unprofessional. Actions speak louder than words.

• Upvote 6

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, janetDAYZ said:

A lot of the time its how its being said though