Made For Now Radio Promo Tour

LawdToday

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

2018? No one who is not a new artist or building upon an actual previous album does EPs

The only exception was John Mayer in 2015 where he released in waves (one EP in January; one in Feb; Album in April). Janet isn’t doing that and shouldn’t. Just release an album woman. No one has time for your 5 songs of “exploration” then two years of silence

The Weeknd just released one

Ep's can have more than 5 songs and they serve as an introduction into a new album shortly after, example EP fall, album spring and international tour

And it sounds as though things are still up in the air atm

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Im baffled that Janet fans would praise a 5 song EP :wacko: 

Who is praising a 5 song EP

1: EP's can have more than 1 song

2: Like I said 435354 times in here EP's can serves as the starter into more material.

3: Janet fans aren't praising the idea of an EP, but NEW music coming so soon.

like omg 

28 minutes ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

Who is praising a 5 song EP

1: EP's can have more than 1 song

2: Like I said 435354 times in here EP's can serves as the starter into more material.

3: Janet fans aren't praising the idea of an EP, but NEW music coming so soon.

like omg 

1) An EP has to be more than 1 track obviously. It’s an EP not a single 

2) That’s dumb. Just release the album. There’s no rhyme for Janet, a legend, to go outside her norm.

3) Cool. Give us full fledged album; you’re encouraging an EP for some ungoddessly reason 

32 minutes ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

The Weeknd just released one

Ep's can have more than 5 songs and they serve as an introduction into a new album shortly after, example EP fall, album spring and international tour

And it sounds as though things are still up in the air atm

It floppped.. 65/100 on Metacritic

EPs have to have less than 45 minutes. # of Tracks is arbitrary.. it’s usually 7 =or> 3

Thats dumb. Just release an album, promote the damn singles, tour in the spring

30 minutes ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

I wasn't talking about EP's when I said come to 2018

My comprehension is ?This conversation is about EPs so if you decided to veer off then how am I suppose to know (rhetorical) 

1 hour ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

you're not trying to hear anyone else's point,

something his followers never point out when obsessing over my posts for allegedly the same reasons

i don’t know why y’all still do this back n forth with him lol

• Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, J. said:

Hmm...no Bruno collab yet ?

Hmmmmm...that could be why an EP is being released FIRST! Because I remember that article earlier this year that said they were planning to collaborate for her next ALBUM! So the whole EP first, then an album soon after would make sense in that case. 

Honestly, that’s the ONLY way I can see this whole EP working if it’s just a “tease” for the full album follow up. We get an EP with all the singles and videos from this era, followed by the LP a few months later with the Bruno collabo and more songs. If that’s the game Janet and her new team are playing at, then I think it’s brilliant! A great way to keep fans and casual listeners invested in the whole era!

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Hmmmmm...that could be why an EP is being released FIRST! Because I remember that article earlier this year that said they were planning to collaborate for her next ALBUM! So the whole EP first, then an album soon after would make sense in that case. 

Honestly, that’s the ONLY way I can see this whole EP working if it’s just a “tease” for the full album follow up. We get an EP with all the singles and videos from this era, followed by the LP a few months later with the Bruno collabo and more songs. If that’s the game Janet and her new team are playing at, then I think it’s brilliant! A great way to keep fans and casual listeners invested in the whole era!

someone gets it 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lenzo88 said:

The Bruno Mars collaboration is NOT necessary at all for her to release an album. To put all the eggs in the Mars basket is asinine

Release the album, if Bruno wants to collaborate, or has breaks between his tour then she can release an EP with the song or re-release the album. 

Releasing an EP is a waste of time and energy. 

47 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

The Bruno Mars collaboration is NOT necessary at all for her to release an album. To put all the eggs in the Mars basket is asinine

Release the album, if Bruno wants to collaborate, or has breaks between his tour then she can release an EP with the song or re-release the album. 

Releasing an EP is a waste of time and energy. 

Not if there’s an album announcement soon after!!! Could you imagine the hype and awesomeness of getting a full album after a great EP!?! This would be a great way to keep excitement for more music to come in a limited time frame! The Bruno collabo is just a BONUS not a detriment to the album’s release! Giving her fans a lot more to look forward to. An EP and album in ONE era!?! I get it if that’s what they are planning! ????

2 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Not if there’s an album announcement soon after!!! Could you imagine the hype and awesomeness of getting a full album after a great EP!?! This would be a great way to keep excitement for more music to come in a limited time frame! The Bruno collabo is just a BONUS not a detriment to the album’s release! Giving her fans a lot more to look forward to. An EP and album in ONE era!?! I get it if that’s what they are planning! ????

No. An EP is just a waste then. Just add the tracks together... double disc 

Janet didn’t say she’s doing an EP AND an Album.. it’s one OR the other. I’ll take whatever she brings but an EP is just meh 

55 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

tenor.gif

LMAO Not being negative.. I’m being realistic. I know we live in a nation where facts aren’t facts but I’m above that

FACT: Janet, From My Lips, said this project is either an EP or an album, she doesn’t know which to do, yet 

FACT: it’s coming this fall (November hopefully)

OPINION: so she needs to make up her god damn mind ?????