Made For Now Radio Promo Tour

LawdToday

45 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

I know she cusses. 

Open up how?! She is barely audible.

Janet is still the reserved, humble queen she has always been. I've learned nothing new of substance, but that's to be expected. 

I learned she recently fired someone, I learned she got semen in a jar from a “fan”. I learned she still has an admirable space when it comes to JD. It’s not much, and these interviews aren’t made to be much but that one seemed like they were cool in the radio world of relationships. 

That bit he tried to pull off was just not going to work & childish. Janet’s soft, gitty, & shy persona still has her coming off childlike…so every once in awhile she has to remind she’s grown & doesn’t want to play along. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Voodoo said:

I know she cusses. 

Open up how?! She is barely audible.

Janet is still the reserved, humble queen she has always been. I've learned nothing new of substance, but that's to be expected. 

The Big Boi interview was Janet’s best interview. 

I guess you didn’t really pay attention ?

1) Eissa plays the keyboard cutely

2) Eissa’s new first album is titled “Ra Ra Ra”

3) Janet keeps gifts from fans in one of her homes

4) New music on the horizon 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Music doesn’t have to sell or not sell for artists to release new music ??‍♂️Otherwise the industry should just shut down 

1) Janet is on an independant label.

2) Unbreakable was for fans 

3) She’s not looking to sell multi-platinum albums; she’s been there done that

4) She can still do everything with a full length album that she can with an EP while satisfying every fan

5) EPs are only good for new artists with limited financials 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

59 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

The industry is shut down.

Folks out here using gimmicks to increase album sales. 

Boy bye.

An EP will do just fine and you will deal.

The industry is not shut down. It’s still a lucrative business from touring 

Gimmicks arent new. From Elvis to Madonna to Gaga

Janet hasn’t decided. An EP isn’t written in stone

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

The industry is shut down.

Folks out here using gimmicks to increase album sales. 

Boy bye.

An EP will do just fine and you will deal.

Remember he's new to being a Janet fan with his "all for you" era head ass?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

The industry is not shut down. It’s still a lucrative business from touring 

Gimmicks arent new. From Elvis to Madonna to Gaga

Janet hasn’t decided. An EP isn’t written in stone

I'm talking about gimmicks when it comes to album sales not talent.

Janet could release an album full of interludes and you would buy it.

So again...Boy bye!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If Janet is not in complete "Im moved and inspired to create material for a full new project" ...then why would we want a thrown together album? Norman, I'm confused.. you're the same man that talks about the uninspired Janet albums that were trash but want her to make an album when it's more than clear that she's not moved to. You are tripping. Give us an EP til she's ready to REALLY create. I want another Unbreakable,TVR,RN ..we ain't gone get it if she juss put an album together cus "people been talking about an album...idk, I'm not sure what I want" 

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

If Janet is not in complete "Im moved and inspired to create material for a full new project" ...then why would we want a thrown together album? Norman, I'm confused.. you're the same man that talks about the uninspired Janet albums that were trash but want her to make an album when it's more than clear that she's not moved to. You are tripping. Give us an EP til she's ready to REALLY create. I want another Unbreakable,TVR,RN ..we ain't gone get it if she juss put an album together cus "people been talking about an album...idk, I'm not sure what I want" 

Look who you're talking to. ??‍♂️

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

It wouldn’t be a thrown together album like DJ thru Discipline ??‍♂️ She’s been recording music for a year or more. She clearly has something to say, hence new music this fall

She said it herself; new music is to come in the fall, she doesn’t know if it’s gonna be a new album or an EP

We don’t know the quality of the songs. So to pretend she’s throwing random tracks on an album is a silly. To pretend that an EP will evolve into an album immediately is silly since Janet didn’t specify anything about 2019

We do know she’s been working on and have been planning to release new music. 

This EP talk is weird and lowkey pointless from a consumer’s & fan stand point

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Voodoo said:

I'm talking about gimmicks when it comes to album sales not talent.

Janet could release an album full of interludes and you would buy it.

So again...Boy bye!

Gimmicks still aren’t new. Ask Mariah

and sales don’t matter. That shouldn’t deter her into making an EP instead of a full length album

3 hours ago, janet.1814 said:

Aren’t EPs precursors to albums? Who cares if she drops either or both? New music is new music, let’s just #enjoy and let Janet take us on the ride

She did not say “I’m doing an EP then an album”... if that were the case you would be correct

• Downvote 1

Well since the idea of a great single didn’t hit and she tried let’s get a win in where we can I officially endorse a full album for the fans that have stood by her non stop we will make it another number one ☝️ 

If she creates and is alive let her fans eat it up because so many artists have gems that get buried and dont see the light of day

I tried to understand people's disdain for you.

Thought to myself, he is not that bad...he's trolling.

I admired your willingness to see things differently and play devil's advocate

But recently I've come to understand that maybe you are just the descendant of ignorance or at least kin to incomprehension.

With that said...you ain't worth the time

You ain't worth the day

You aint worth the time of day

Boy bye

:rolleyes: