Made For Now Radio Promo Tour

LawdToday

1 hour ago, Lenzo88 said:

Yeah I got waaay too excited and realized that as I re-watched! ????  But there’s still hope for a full LP.

Janet is on the fence bc she knows an EP is stupid af :rolleyes: 

I hope she sways towards a complete album. Give me the filler the interludes.. the anticipation 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Janet is on the fence bc she knows an EP is stupid af :rolleyes: 

I hope she sways towards a complete album. Give me the filler the interludes.. the anticipation 

So you are okay with a bunch of mediocre songs making the album?

Chile

Give me an EP with a full concept and direction. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Voodoo said:

Chile

But “Unbreakable” had like 17 songs with just ONE interlude, and even that wasn’t an interlude and more a preview of a bonus song! I have faith in her if she decides to do a full album and release it! ?

1 hour ago, Voodoo said:

Chile

Fuck yes bc the same songs on the EP will be on the album anyhow... you’re getting more bang for her buck

Give me a classic janet album has she’s been doing for the past thirty years (minus 5 albums). If it ain’t broke.. don’t fix it

46 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

But “Unbreakable” had like 17 songs with just ONE interlude, and even that wasn’t an interlude and more a preview of a bonus song! I have faith in her if she decides to do a full album and release it! ?

Idk why fans are pushing for an EP. what’s the purpose of putting out 5-6 songs? Like why bother? No.. I didn’t wait three years for 5-6 new songs. 

No where in Janet’s history has she made an EP or has an EP ever been needed. She’s an ALBUM ARTIST 

So Why start now? 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Idk why fans are pushing for an EP. what’s the purpose of putting out 5-6 songs? Like why bother? No.. I didn’t wait three years for 5-6 new songs. 

No where in Janet’s history has she made an EP or has an EP ever been needed. She’s an ALBUM ARTIST 

So Why start now? 

Only way I think an EP makes sense and I think this is what Dal thinks will happen.... She drops EP this year to keep reestablishing herself an keep her out there in the spot light than WHAM.. she does Full album an tour after performing SUPERBOWL. highly doubt she performs but you never know... 

45 minutes ago, Csmitty said:

Only way I think an EP makes sense and I think this is what Dal thinks will happen.... She drops EP this year to keep reestablishing herself an keep her out there in the spot light than WHAM.. she does Full album an tour after performing SUPERBOWL. highly doubt she performs but you never know... 

Meh. That’s stupid and nearsighted seeing as though the NFL & CBS hates Janet 

To play with that fan fiction: Janet can still do the Super Bowl and promote an upcoming International tour 

There’s no need to break from tradition this late in the game. An EP is a waste

She's probably not ready to commit to a new album, an EP is cheaper, straight to the point and she could test the waters and gauge public reaction with an EP and have new material to tour with in the mean while, something to hold us over until the real stuff comes.

She already said there's gonna be more music and video's coming so.

1 hour ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

She's probably not ready to commit to a new album, an EP is cheaper, straight to the point and she could test the waters and gauge public reaction with an EP and have new material to tour with in the mean while, something to hold us over until the real stuff comes.

She already said there's gonna be more music and video's coming so.

You people who are pushing for EPs don’t make sense. None of that makes sense to a seasoned veteran with 35 years in the game. 

Cheaper? Wtf Straight to what point? What point would she be trying to make that she can’t make on an album? 

Janet isn’t a new artist so there’s nothing to “test” or gauge. She’s an independent artist and the youths won’t touch her and radio won’t do it either BUT she already has a fan base that’s been following her tour and albums (Unbreakable) 

Janet has NEVER released an EP previously so why start now

Idk why that font is larger. It was unintentional

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

ok whatever

You are so stuck on the idea of her NOT doing an EP you're not trying to hear anyone else's point, because everything I said makes sense and is logical.

You’re stuck on her doing an EP for illogical reasons. “Testing” the waters is for new artists, not veterans.. she didn’t “test the water” for Unbreakable. There’s nothing To test. Release a cohesive album with boos and her fans and some general public will buy

This unrealistic expectation that Janet is gonna “come back and rule the world” is bull shit. 

Release an album, release more videos and tour

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

You people who are pushing for EPs don’t make sense. None of that makes sense to a seasoned veteran with 35 years in the game. 

1 Cheaper? Wtf

2 Janet isn’t a new artist,

3: there’s nothing to “test” or gauge.

4:She has a fan base that’s been following her tour and albums (Unbreakable) 

5Janet has NEVER released an EP previously so why start now

1: Yh EP's are cheaper to produce, distribute and promote, they're usually done as a introduction into a new sound, era, look ect...thought it was common sense

As I ALREADY stated above, the reason may be the album isn't ready and she wants material out to keep her name current and out there musically.

2: And? She can't try new things? Explore different avenues? When has Queen ever been boring and predictable?

3: Yes there is, she testing out a new sound, she's exploring new looks

4: Who said she didnt? She's obviously expanding her reach BEYOND her fanbase, she's going bigger, international, this is a digital era, not 2001, everything is instant and NOW, Janet and her tea realizes this.

5: She never did an afrobeats song neither, so why start now? Stupid question but you get the point.

I know youre one of those janet fans that's probably been around for decades and you think you know better than anyone else, so everyone else's opinions, views, ect are un-important to you, but if you don't agree it's ok, but don't make people feel as though you're shitting on their opinions.

Just now, Game For Now said:

You’re stuck on her doing an EP for illogical reasons. “Testing” the waters is for new artists, not veterans.. she didn’t “test the water” for Unbreakable. There’s nothing To test. Release a cohesive album with boos and her fans and some general public will buy

This unrealistic expectation that Janet is gonna “come back and rule the world” is bull shit. 

Where did I say the goal was to rule the world? and where I'm I stuck on her doing an EP? I'm supportive of the idea, not STUCK on it.

If she does release an EP you'd be the first to play it either way, it's not a big deal.

Come into 2018.

9 minutes ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

ok whatever

You are so stuck on the idea of her NOT doing an EP you're not trying to hear anyone else's point, because everything I said makes sense and is logical.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

Where did I say the goal was to rule the world? and where I'm I stuck on her doing an EP? I'm supportive of the idea, not STUCK on it.

If she does release an EP you'd be the first to play it either way, it's not a big deal.

Come into 2018.

2018? No one who is not a new artist or building upon an actual previous album does EPs

The only exception was John Mayer in 2015 where he released in waves (one EP in January; one in Feb; Album in April). Janet isn’t doing that and shouldn’t.

Just release an album goddess. No one has time for your 5 songs of “exploration” then two years of silence

Im baffled that Janet fans would praise a 5 song EP :wacko: