Made For Now Radio Promo Tour

LawdToday

5 hours ago, Game For Now said:

It wouldn’t be a thrown together album like DJ thru Discipline ??‍♂️ She’s been recording music for a year or more. She clearly has something to say, hence new music this fall

She said it herself; new music is to come in the fall, she doesn’t know if it’s gonna be a new album or an EP

We don’t know the quality of the songs. So to pretend she’s throwing random tracks on an album is a silly. To pretend that an EP will evolve into an album immediately is silly since Janet didn’t specify anything about 2019

We do know she’s been working on and have been planning to release new music. 

This EP talk is weird and lowkey pointless from a consumer’s & fan stand point

Just cus she's been recording for the last year does not mean she has "something to say" ??????? she's an artist, she's always recording music.. no different than a boxer who is always in training, it doesn't mean you have a boxing match tomorrow. Weren't we aware that Janet was recording music at different periods of time and nothing ever came of it (2009 -post Michael's death anyone?).. Artists are always recording music, some do it to maybe get inspired at some point and find a direction/theme. It's not hard to read between the lines or what's coming "from her lips" ..the woman is CASUALLY recording music. There is no theme, direction or anything of the sort based off her OWN uncertainty. This is a FACT. I know you are hopeful but she clearly is NOT READY and you're juss gonna have to be cool with that, sir. You're begging for a dish that is not ready to be served yet. Deal with the EP appetizer, you'll be fine trust me. It ain't like you ain't gone listen to it anyway.. so what are we debating about? You're gonna listen to whatever Janet puts out! ?????? Like you tell ppl all the time.. let Janet DO HER! You don't get to run her career. Practice what you been preaching FOR YEARS on here. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

Just cus she's been recording for the last year does not mean she has "something to say" ??????? she's an artist, she's always recording music.. no different than a boxer who is always in training, it doesn't mean you have a boxing match tomorrow. Weren't we aware that Janet was recording music at different periods of time and nothing ever came of it (2009 -post Michael's death anyone?).. Artists are always recording music, some do it to maybe get inspired at some point and find a direction/theme. It's not hard to read between the lines or what's coming "from her lips" ..the woman is CASUALLY recording music. There is no theme, direction or anything of the sort based off her OWN uncertainty. This is a FACT. I know you are hopeful but she clearly is NOT READY and you're juss gonna have to be cool with that, sir. You're begging for a dish that is not ready to be served yet. Deal with the EP appetizer, you'll be fine trust me. It ain't like you ain't gone listen to it anyway.. so what are we debating about? You're gonna listen to whatever Janet puts out! ?????? Like you tell ppl all the time.. let Janet DO HER! You don't get to run her career. Practice what you been preaching FOR YEARS on here. 

Oop!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

We don’t know the quality of these tracks and the fact that she’s on the fence says a lot. (She has enough to create an album but opting to do an EP instead)

She writes music, yes, but to actually record... no. Only for projects (2009 she released her greatest hits album). If you’re referring to the Darkchild sessions, that literally birth the FML era and Make Me.

She didn’t start recording until 2014 for Unbreakable 

To use that dish food analogy against you: 

We don’t know what the dish is. We just know it’s food. We hope it’ll fill us up and it’s the only dish you’re gonna be served by her for two years. 

Yeah im gonna eat whatever she puts in front of me but let’s stop pretending if Janet serves us 6 grains of brown rice, you’ll be fine with it 

The debate is this:

why would an established 35 year legend logically release an EP instead of an album (from a consumer’s standpoint)

why are fans so adamant about an EP over an album

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

We.? Dont.? Need.?An. ? Album. ? From.? Someone.? Who.? Doesn't.? Even.? Know.? If.? They.? Want.? To.? Put.? Out.? An.? Album?

PERIOD. ?

You sound ridiculous and not like yourself... usually you have a firm grip on reality and common sense but this week you've been struggling BIG TIME.

Whatever it maybe.. I’m excited for

• Downvote 1

gfhjkhgfghjk Y'all fight about everything woo

Anyway, I'm just excited for new music. I honestly think an EP is perfect. If she isn't in the space for an album, it won't be good, I think we all know that. 

What I really wanna know is why she can't get a distribution deal with a major. I suppose she is doing "ok" with out one, but I think an artist like Janet would beniffit a whole lot from an extra push from a machine

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

18 hours ago, StateOfTheWorld said:

Oop!

He's so mad at your "oop" he hit that negative button???

8 hours ago, LawdToday said:

gfhjkhgfghjk Y'all fight about everything woo

Anyway, I'm just excited for new music. I honestly think an EP is perfect. If she isn't in the space for an album, it won't be good, I think we all know that. 

What I really wanna know is why she can't get a distribution deal with a major. I suppose she is doing "ok" with out one, but I think an artist like Janet would beniffit a whole lot from an extra push from a machine

And look who's always in the middle of the fights. Are you really surprised??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, janetDAYZ said:

Funny... Alot of you all thought the rumor of Janet possibly hopping back on that SB stage was FAKE NEWS ...with the "she would never ever consider it" and "the NFL isn't fucking with Janet, they would never let her perform again". 

Egg on ya faces like ALWAYS..assuming ass ppl ??????

Now THAT was the best interview