Now why this fine ass dude gotta go and do dat?

Bailey

6 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Bc something wrong with you and other people 

I'm prepping for the PCAT but I dont know if Im gonna be ready I got 2 months and a week, Ive been trying but I have work to deal with too I just talked to this guy online but he's already like super smart and shit :sigh: why am I just noticing him might be a gay :unsure:  Ironically I just bought both those books before this video wish I could score like he did

10 hours ago, John.... said:

I'm prepping for the PCAT but I dont know if Im gonna be ready I got 2 months and a week, Ive been trying but I have work to deal with too I just talked to this guy online but he's already like super smart and shit :sigh: why am I just noticing him might be a gay :unsure:  Ironically I just bought both those books before this video wish I could score like he did

Break a leg, future legal drug dealer!

I'm over whelmed, literally, and I'm studying every single day :sigh: I was doing practice questions last night, I want to just punk out and not apply this cycle to give me more time to study, but reading between the lines the college seems interested in seeing me apply this cycle which means I have until November 1 to apply and the PCAT latest I can take it is November 2

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:12 PM, John.... said:

I'm over whelmed, literally, and I'm studying every single day :sigh: I was doing practice questions last night, I want to just punk out and not apply this cycle to give me more time to study, but reading between the lines the college seems interested in seeing me apply this cycle which means I have until November 1 to apply and the PCAT latest I can take it is November 2

I have to commend anyone returning to studies in there later years, especially if they work at the same time. I have never done it because im not sure there is anything im passionate about to do so...but even then I think I might struggle. Maybe if my job paid for a course or something but returning to uni at this age I couldnt

1 hour ago, vibeology said:

I have to commend anyone returning to studies in there later years, especially if they work at the same time. I have never done it because im not sure there is anything im passionate about to do so...but even then I think I might struggle. Maybe if my job paid for a course or something but returning to uni at this age I couldnt

Its the place Ive felt the most comfort and passion within, and performed the best. My thing now is how much more time would I spend doing a job that requires some thought but mostly manual labor in the hopes things will improve? I'm like screw it, I dont have kids, I'm not attached to anyone, all I have is myself, and if I can do more, why not? At this moment Im just questioning myself and so much else, its been difficult to focus because Im outta practice and I do have responsibilities outside of "I wanna be a doctor"