Janet Jackson to receive award at Black Girls Rock awards

Amy

6 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Yes the fuck they do. Omg the beauty

You are right. I just seen some amazing pics lol.

Janet is giving me evil queen and I love it.  I wish people would stop saying she is upset, she is clearly giving you Rockstar with the attitude to match. She is wearing spikes around her neck...they really want her to be smiling and sweet and shit ?

• Upvote 2

Oh Jaaaan, just when she wears a ball gown that I have been wanting her to wear for ages she lets someone do that to her hair ?  next time can I please get a pretty gown and good hair? It reminds me of an extreme Little My from the Moomins.

but the DRESS! ?

9 hours ago, Amy said:

Oh Jaaaan, just when she wears a ball gown that I have been wanting her to wear for ages she lets someone do that to her hair ?  next time can I please get a pretty gown and good hair? It reminds me of an extreme Little My from the Moomins.

but the DRESS! ?

Thank you! That thing that looks like a stick of doodoo on top of her head is not the business. Idk why she went with it smh lol

Janet should really consider doing AfroPunk...her look would fit right in with the rest of the left of center kneegrows.

I never want Janet just to be pretty with good hair just for the sake of being pretty with good hair....I like that she makes statements with her lewks and looks odd. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Voodoo said:

Janet should really consider doing AfroPunk...her look would fit right in with the rest of the left of center kneegrows.

I never want Janet just to be pretty with good hair just for the sake of being pretty with good hair....I like that she makes statements with her lewks and looks odd. 

I did not oppose the hair, I thought it was serving Velvet Rope teas, kinda off beat but different I did not mind that at all

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Voodoo said:

this is exactly on point, she should and does take risks, sometimes not so calculated, BUT she's hit more lately than missed. Both looks at the BBMAs were great to me, the looks in MFN video, fantastic, she is in another space filled with creative energy the execution is something to be in awe of