Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John....

Big Bang Theory to End after 12 seasons

Recommended Posts

I liked that show, but perfect example of not knowing when to check in the chips, they milked it into the ground

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t realise it was still going 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, John.... said:

I liked that show, but perfect example of not knowing when to check in the chips, they milked it into the ground

did the ratings drop a lot? I stopped watching last year so no idea. I loved the show initially but it has definitely run its course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vibeology said:

did the ratings drop a lot? I stopped watching last year so no idea. I loved the show initially but it has definitely run its course

I stopped watching about 3 years ago and I was already behind then :sigh:

It sounds like there's more to the story, ratings wasn't an issue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John.... said:

I stopped watching about 3 years ago and I was already behind then :sigh:

It sounds like there's more to the story, ratings wasn't an issue

oh if that's the case I don't blame them milking it till the end if people were still watching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It lasted 12 seasons too long IMO.  NEVER have I found that show to be funny.  :hmph:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was the number one show this past season, so ratings don't seem to be the issue.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Illi said:

It was the number one show this past season, so ratings don't seem to be the issue.

 

I looked up the ratings on Wikipedia no ratings surely was NOT an issue, I'm still with the rumor that Jim Parsons wanted out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×