Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lenzo88

The internet is coming for Janet!!! 😡😡😡

Recommended Posts

Don’t post that crap here

The internet comes for everyone and everything. Janet is no exception 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We don't do negativity boo.

The internet comes for everybody. Janet has enough money and class not to be bothered.

So why should you?!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can’t and shouldn’t entertain this foolishness I would not have posted this she looked phenomenal 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@blameitonkway aka Titi just posted a screenshot of him and Janet face timing during black girls rock and I must say the pic didn't look good. It was so bad he deleted the pic because people including Janet fans begged him to delete it. This happened 5 minutes before I typed this.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, _KINGSEANCOURT_ said:

Janet looked amazing at BGR. I wouldn't have deleted shit

She did look good in the full shots but that facetime pic was horrible. No joke lol

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahahaha she looks good, but it’s funny lol even Janet would have laughed about that pic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, oxmo said:

Ahahaha she looks good, but it’s funny lol even Janet would have laughed about that pic 

Really? I wouldn’t. Not many people like their culture being made fun of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Amy said:

Really? I wouldn’t. Not many people like their culture being made fun of.

Why culture? It’s fun about her look not culture 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, oxmo said:

Why culture? It’s fun about her look not culture 

I believe that style of hair originates from the Zulu tribes in Southern Africa 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what I want to know is how did she get in the car? and does it come with wifi too :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

She did look good in the full shots but that facetime pic was horrible. No joke lol

Now I wanna see what he posted

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amy said:

I believe that style of hair originates from the Zulu tribes in Southern Africa 

It doesn’t mean they laugh about her culture heritage, it’s humour... when she was doing the snl scene they exaggerated the way that certain woman speaked... it’s does mean they are racist or something...

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, oxmo said:

It doesn’t mean they laugh about her culture heritage, it’s humour... when she was doing the snl scene they exaggerated the way that certain woman speaked... it’s does mean they are racist or something...

 

could we just chop it up to ignorance? I mean when you dont understand why a person from another culture does something one can be ignorant about it. For example, I work with a lot of Middle Easterners, and Im not clear why some women wear a head dressing and others do not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, John.... said:

could we just chop it up to ignorance? I mean when you dont understand why a person from another culture does something one can be ignorant about it. For example, I work with a lot of Middle Easterners, and Im not clear why some women wear a head dressing and others do not

No. It’s a joke.

no one made fun of Janet’s “culture”

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dal said:

Now I wanna see what he posted

Well you knows how the camera in phones can just make you look funny sometimes. Her head looked shaped weird and she was looking down into the camera but the angle was all bad mixed with that stick on top of her head just made the pic worse. Trust me you don't wanna see it lol. I'm glad it's gone. You know how some of these shady sites and people wanna use the worst pics of somebody. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everytime I read a comment comparing Janet's looks to Lil Kim....I inch that much closer to the void but the further always rejects me because that couldnt be more further from the truth...Janet does not look like something from the movie Insidious and I sleep that much better at night knowing that.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×