Post 3 Janet songs you’ll never see it for

Kaleidoscope Eyes

1. JALW - My God, like...I juss...that shit is complete utter GARBAGE. JANET, WHY...LIKE WHAT. IN. THE. FUCK. WAS THAT.. ? 

2. Rollercoaster - I've never understood the love for this song. It's way too much goin on and sounds extremely disconnected. And the weird sounds are juss annoying af. It was Trash on arrival. No one should have to sit through this song 

3. Whoops Now - corny x 100,000,000

7 hours ago, John.... said:

I've always not like the three tracks after COGU on AFY, it felt out of order, it didnt work for me, the album didnt regain its steam until In God We Trust a Try -_-

even though I love When We Ooh/China Love and Love Scene, the slow jam section really messes the flow of the album

2 minutes ago, John.... said:

Im not even gonna pop you a neg, it is what it is, whether I liked those tracks or not what difference does it make

giphy.gif

It’s one of Janet’s best gems. Hands down.. the last lyrically genius song she’s written. It’s deep and meaningful to her

Its a slap in the face to Janet ??‍♂️

21 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

It’s one of Janet’s best gems. Hands down.. the last lyrically genius song she’s written. It’s deep and meaningful to her

Its a slap in the face to Janet ??‍♂️

Okay  so it's story time, I remember buying the Cd from Best Buy, standing in line with all those other excited people buying AFY too, such great times those were, and it was time for me to hit the road for my hour drive to work. I open the CD and popped it in for a good drive, so I thought, I was in tears, literally crying after those three tracks. I've told this story before, and it remains my first memory of AFY the album, it was only once I got further into the album that I felt it had redeemed itself :filenails: That is my truth okay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...