Exclusive: Les Moonves Was Obsessed With Ruining Janet Jackson’s Career

janetDAYZ

43 minutes ago, bu. said:

well according to Janet there was a conversation for this years :lol: 

Yep she sure did!  I believe they asked her to perform and Janet turned Justin down. She wasn't about to let them use her. This shit just makes me love Janet even more. She's been through so much and she still comes out smelling like roses. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, John.... said:

what gets me about this is everyone acting like this man really did something, he aint got shit on 20YO and Discipline  :ph34r:

:lmao: 

What really grinds my gears is fans now have a name to place the blame on (like Gil, JD, etc) and not Janet 

This douche may have blocked Janet’s career but what blocked her creativity? 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

It was. It made it in the top 20 at no.19

That song was full of hooks after hooks.. imo it’s really a perfectly crafted dance/pop song.. I think it could’ve only been slightly better had they found a way to work in some classic Janet ad-libs (maybe that’s what the closing chopped up/digitized vocals repeating “feedback” were meant to substitute)..

but all in all, I believe if Rihanna had recorded and released that track it would been easily Top 10 or potentially #1.. til this day I don’t know anybody who has heard it and didn’t like it, no matter what type of people they are

On 9/9/2018 at 6:46 AM, Game For Now said:

:lmao: 

What really grinds my gears is fans now have a name to place the blame on (like Gil, JD, etc) and not Janet 

This douche may have blocked Janet’s career but what blocked her creativity? 

The wardrobe malfunction special effect on the So Excited video was everything and you will deal.

And Janet is human. The blacklist could have easily clouded her creative judgement.

3 hours ago, EphraimAdamz said:

The wardrobe malfunction special effect on the So Excited video was everything and you will deal.

And Janet is human. The blacklist could have easily clouded her creative judgement.

Meh more sex on a shit song when the public was over it. 

The blacklist was for the most part clouded by CBS BUT that didn’t mean she couldnt release good music