I got banned from J Club

Dal

15 hours ago, Dal said:

...cuz bitch ass Mikel can’t take a joke.

and it’s not letting me create another account.

anybody know how I can do that?

Fuck Mikel! What did you say? I'll help you whoop his ass in person if need be. It's on sight when I see his ass again anyway. 

• Downvote 1

He posted an IG from DJ Aktiv that showed his passport and at first he hashtagged JanetJackson and then Aktiv edited his caption and removed the JJ hashtag and so Mikel posted and alerted folks that the caption had been edited and for everyone to not read much into the post now and then I commented something sarcastic like “thanks for the accurate info Mikel! ?? Always posting everything we need to know haha” and then he DMed me and asked if I had anything I needed to say to him and then I messaged him back (sarcastically, again) something like “yes thank you! Ugh it’s just this new common core math homework my daughter is bringing home every night...got any tips?!” And then an hour later I was banned.. he’s a dummy

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/8/2018 at 8:13 PM, Dal said:

He posted an IG from DJ Aktiv that showed his passport and at first he hashtagged JanetJackson and then Aktiv edited his caption and removed the JJ hashtag and so Mikel posted and alerted folks that the caption had been edited and for everyone to not read much into the post now and then I commented something sarcastic like “thanks for the accurate info Mikel! ?? Always posting everything we need to know haha” and then he DMed me and asked if I had anything I needed to say to him and then I messaged him back (sarcastically, again) something like “yes thank you! Ugh it’s just this new common core math homework my daughter is bringing home every night...got any tips?!” And then an hour later I was banned.. he’s a dummy

Lmao!!! 

On 9/8/2018 at 8:13 PM, Dal said:

he's a fucking asshole, and I seriously cannot imagine any man with him....he has his "winners" palace a place he created where he sits on a throne doing whatever he wants. I tell this story all the time, and its been years since, but a girl had an opinion he didnt like, and I was there in real time, watching and seeing the back and forth, he didnt like what she had to say so he banned her, not because she broke some serious rule like here, but because HE didnt like it, and before banning her he warned her not to say it again and she did....I spoke on freedom of speech and he wrote up some bullshit with a laugh about how freedom of speech doesnt work there ...you dont have rights there, they can do whatever they want ...your thoughts no matter how valid be damned. Which means Mikel is the Hitler of Janet Jackson forums Nazi ass bitch that needs several seats, some meds, and a therapist to help him through those Im better than you moments, because his actions say he's the worst of us, YOU DONT TELL SOMEONE TO SHUT UP BECAUSE YOU DONT LIKE THEIR THOUGHTS AND THEN BAN THEM....fuck him

• Upvote 1