Mariah’s “GTFO” + “With You”

Lenzo88

3 hours ago, Tituba said:

But she knows what she is doing right?!

Chile

I be trying to let you hoes know, these legends are lost out here in these streets. I get her not wanting to do the most vocally because it's difficult to translate on stage but this was lazy lazy. She is still chasing a We Belong Together part deux and it's not gonna happen.

And I did also say she doesn’t have it together “mentally”.?  Besides, her lambs are still getting a confirmed album and a confirmed release date while we Janitors have no idea when this “Don’t know what it’s gonna be” is gonna be released...and it’s already fall! ??

But I agree with everything else! ??

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 12:12 AM, Lenzo88 said:

Dear Lord!!! Possibly her weakest first single ever! The best is so...one note and gets boring after a while! “GTFO” would have been a MUCH better lead single! Yuck! ??

Issa no. 

The song is only three minutes but feels a lot longer and I forgot what it sounded like when I tried to remember it so I had to go back. She’s giving me Charmbracelet vocals this time around. 

5 hours ago, Angela said:

Issa no. 

The song is only three minutes but feels feels a lot like infer and I forgot what it sounded like when I tried to remember it so I had to go back. She’s giving me Charmbracelet vocals this time around. 

It's horrible just like the first single. She's whispering more than Janet lol

• 3 weeks later...