Mariah’s “GTFO” + “With You”

Lenzo88

it's too laid back in the music, it's not enough "splash" and she stays in her underwear, its like she tries too hard, but never learns to switch it up. Its almost like an easy caricature of who she is, you want to satirize Mariah? Make the chick overly glammed and throw her in some lingerie with a wine glass ...it doesn't work, and I do like her but this feels like a song that could be on the album and never released

7 minutes ago, John.... said:

it's too laid back in the music, it's not enough "splash" and she stays in her underwear, its like she tries too hard, but never learns to switch it up. Its almost like an easy caricature of who she is, you want to satirize Mariah? Make the chick overly glammed and throw her in some lingerie with a wine glass ...it doesn't work, and I do like her but this feels like a song that could be on the album and never released

I agree wholeheartedly. Though this is only a fun song (that will be on her new album!) to get her fans hyped for the official first single next month (With You). 

I don’t think it’s meant to be taken too seriously and while sexy, skimmy Mariah is at it again, you gotta admit she is looking amazing!!! ?❤️ #IKnowHer #GTFO

• Like 1

On 9/14/2018 at 1:50 AM, Lenzo88 said:

I agree wholeheartedly. Though this is only a fun song (that will be on her new album!) to get her fans hyped for the official first single next month (With You). 

I don’t think it’s meant to be taken too seriously and while sexy, skimmy Mariah is at it again, you gotta admit she is looking amazing!!! ?❤️ #IKnowHer #GTFO

I'm cool with it, as a diehard Janet fan I get loving any new music, Id love to see Mariah work with a new stylist

I kinda knew what it would sound like before hitting play. She needs to let this MOIA rejects left behind. Her shit has been the same for lord knows how long and the butterflies and gowns need to retire with that sound. 

And to think that she was going UP with her latest album (even though it had You'r Mine)  <_< 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Dear Lord!!! Possibly her weakest first single ever! The best is so...one note and gets boring after a while! “GTFO” would have been a MUCH better lead single! Yuck! ??

Lenzo88, you'll be hearing from my lawyers. I just violently fell asleep listening to that and bloodied up my head on my keyboard. <_< 

14 minutes ago, Aquaria said:

Lenzo88, you'll be hearing from my lawyers. I just violently fell asleep listening to that and bloodied up my head on my keyboard. <_< 

My deepest apologizes and condolences, especially for your head having suffer like that from that horrid mess! ? Is it possible we can settle out of court tho? ?

13 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Dear Lord!!! Possibly her weakest first single ever! The best is so...one note and gets boring after a while! “GTFO” would have been a MUCH better lead single! Yuck! ??

But she knows what she is doing right?!

Chile

I be trying to let you hoes know, these legends are lost out here in these streets. I get her not wanting to do the most vocally because it's difficult to translate on stage but this was lazy lazy. She is still chasing a We Belong Together part deux and it's not gonna happen.