Ye Ali Says He’s Working On A Janet Jackson Song

So....still a work in progress huh? ?

It’s like past mid-September n we still haven’t got a release date for this...”thing”. But Janet is still “working on it” but releases a lead single anyway??? Jesus, what’s going on with Madonna and Janet this era?? One teases a song that won’t b released until the very end of the year to next year as well as already has a title for an album not coming out til next year either. The other releases the lead single and plans on releasing more singles/videos from a project that she and especially we have no idea what it’s gonna be!

When Mariah has her sh!t together for the rollout of her new album/era, you know the pop queens are in trouble. ?

3 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

It’s like past mid-September n we still haven’t got a release date for this...”thing”. But Janet is still “working on it” but releases a lead single anyway??? Jesus, what’s going on with Madonna and Janet this era?? One teases a song that won’t b released until the very end of the year to next year as well as already has a title for an album not coming out til next year either. The other releases the lead single and plans on releasing more singles/videos from a project that she and especially we have no idea what it’s gonna be!

When Mariah has her sh!t together for the rollout of her new album/era, you know the pop queens are in trouble. ?

No matter what Janet says in interviews she knows exactly what it’s going to be. She knows when it’s coming and MANY projects are a “work in progress” often up to the week before they release 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

Mariah has her shit together? :lmao: then why release a shit song to hype the era?

3 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Well I didn’t mean mentally, just in terms of her promotion and letting her fans know another single and album is coming! Color me pressed! ??

I dont want to go back and forth so let me say this, and take it with a grain of salt. Mariah Carey fans know when she farts, no promo needed, that's her fanbase ?   that's not some awesome concerted effort owed to  her promotional/managerial/artistic efforts invested part ...like at all :mellow:  

5 hours ago, John.... said:

I dont want to go back and forth so let me say this, and take it with a grain of salt. Mariah Carey fans know when she farts, no promo needed, that's her fanbase ?   that's not some awesome concerted effort owed to  her promotional/managerial/artistic efforts invested part ...like at all :mellow:  

MC doesn’t exactly keep it a secret

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

What in the Hot Cheeto are you talking about?!:blink:

Janet has never been candid about her projects or what she is about to do. Are you new?! 

Then you have the nerve to say Mariah has her shit together.. :lol: Buzz singles are bullshit and they always have been. It's a way to see how people react to new music, but if it does well it will be the lead single....open yo eyes boo...Mariah ain't got shit together, she is as clueless as the rest of these hoes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Tituba said:

Janet has never been candid about her projects or what she is about to do. Are you new?! 

Then you have the nerve to say Mariah has her shit together.. :lol: Buzz singles are bullshit and they always have been. It's a way to see how people react to new music, but if it does well it will be the lead single....open yo eyes boo...Mariah ain't got shit together, she is as clueless as the rest of these hoes.

I remember when my 3 year old cousin had a bag of hot cheetoes and he gave me one, and I didn't realize they were that damn spicy, so I said wow that's hot, he goes and take another out the bag blows on it and says "here John this one not so hot" :lol:   COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO YOUR POSTS OR ANY OTHER  :lmao: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tituba said:

The thing is Janet has ALWAYS made it clear that when new music was coming, an ALBUM was coming, NOT some " I don't know what it's going to be yet."  The fact is the way Janet and her new team are handling this era IS new, not me being new to this boo! -_- When was the last time Janet had been uncertain about what she is about to release after releasing a lead single!? "Go head, I'll wait!" *Katt Williams voice* 

My question is why are ya'll acting like this is normal yet I'm out of the loop?? O_o  What I mean about Mariah's roll out being together was there's a lead single and album on the way that she already has clarified and confirmed to her fans/the public while Janet doesn't know "what's it's gonna be" and multiple media outlets are saying "It's an album!"  as well as "It's an EP"! Wait...what??? O_o

Could you imagine if Janet released "All For You" and went on TRL back in the day saying "I don't know what it's gonna be right now but something is coming in the fall".  Ya'll asses would have been LIVID!!! ;) This is an absolute FIRST for Janet that has yet to be made clear even by HER LIPS! That's my concern, that's my problem, that's the way love goes! :P 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

The thing is Janet has ALWAYS made it clear that when new music was coming, an ALBUM was coming, NOT some " I don't know what it's going to be yet."  The fact is the way Janet and her new team are handling this era IS new, not me being new to this boo! -_- When was the last time Janet had been uncertain about what she is about to release after releasing a lead single!? "Go head, I'll wait!" *Katt Williams voice* 

My question is why are ya'll acting like this is normal yet I'm out of the loop?? O_o  What I mean about Mariah's roll out being together was there's a lead single and album on the way that she already has clarified and confirmed to her fans/the public while Janet doesn't know "what's it's gonna be" and multiple media outlets are saying "It's an album!"  as well as "It's an EP"! Wait...what??? O_o

Could you imagine if Janet released "All For You" and went on TRL back in the day saying "I don't know what it's gonna be right now but something is coming in the fall".  Ya'll asses would have been LIVID!!! ;) This is an absolute FIRST for Janet that has yet to be made clear even by HER LIPS! That's my concern, that's my problem, that's the way love goes! :P 

I see what you’re saying. 

16 hours ago, Tituba said:

Im dying over here. Took the words right out of my mouth. ??????????

8 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

This isn't 2001 

The reason Janet is uncertain is cus the music game has changed and as Janet said herself in recent interviews "nowadays you can juss release singles, you don't even have to release a full album" 

And she is right! Artists today release albums, EPs or singles (that aren't linked to a full project). All she is saying is that she has OPTIONS as to what and how she wants to do things this time around. You're diving too deep into this. As I've said before she doesn't seem inspired to release an album cus of her uncertainty ...so until then release singles or EPs 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, janetDAYZ said:

This isn't 2001 

The reason Janet is uncertain is cus the music game has changed and as Janet said herself in recent interviews "nowadays you can juss release singles, you don't even have to release a full album" 

And she is right! Artists today release albums, EPs or singles (that aren't linked to a full project). All she is saying is that she has OPTIONS as to what and how she wants to do things this time around. You're diving too deep into this. As I've said before she doesn't seem inspired to release an album cus of her uncertainty ...so until then release singles or EPs 

Name one artist that is relevant that just releases just singles or EPs. 

2 hours ago, janetDAYZ said:

This isn't 2001 

Ok 1) Janet doesn’t NEED to do things now a days! I understand she’s a mother now and things have change in her life so Balancing that aspect of her life with her career makes her busier than usual....but why promote “Made For Now” Like there’s an album coming out tho!?? Has there ever been an artist, Janet’s level of artistry or much lower, who has put in this much effort into promoting something they are uncertain of??? Honestly! ? “Think McFly! Think!” 

2) How is Janet NOT inspired right now??? ? Isn’t this the same woman who found inspiration in the messager in the form of a old Japanese woman on a hot summer day in that Billboard interview? She just got divorced! She’s a mother now! Her State of the World Tour is clearly a political statement on modern society...yet....Janet isn’t feeling inspired??? Huh??? This. Is. NEW!!! Even when Janet was uninspired BEFORE we got the underwhelming run of “Damita Jo”-“Discipline” but those albums were made and exist til this day if I remember correctly.

3) All I’m saying is I want Janet to make things clear instead of being uncertain. If she isn’t pleased with where her music is now but wants to appease the fans, whether she’s too busy to put out a full album because of her tight schedule, etc. Janet may be certain of what’s to come, But her lips are not! That’s all. If Janet doesn’t want to release something that “two steps” back considering how wonderful “Unbreakable” was, then come back when you’re certain and pleased with your music like back during that “All For You” interview when she says she could NEVER release an album trying to please anybody but herself!  Don’t try to please everyone Jan, complete the project in full, please yourself first and release. I don’t know what’s so hard for ya’ll to understand. ???‍♀️

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lenzo88 said:

Ok 1) Janet doesn’t NEED to do things now a days! I understand she’s a mother now and things have change in her life so Balancing that aspect of her life with her career makes her busier than usual....but why promote “Made For Now” Like there’s an album coming out tho!?? Has there ever been an artist, Janet’s level of artistry or much lower, who has put in this much effort into promoting something they are uncertain of??? Honestly! ? “Think McFly! Think!” 

2) How is Janet inspired right now??? ? Isn’t this the same woman who found inspiration of the messager in the form of a old Japanese woman on a hot summer day in that Billboard interview? She just got divorced! She’s a mother! Her State of the World Tour is clearly a political statement on modern society...yet....Janet isn’t feeling inspired??? Huh??? This. Is. NEW!!! Even when Janet was uninspired BEFORE we got the underwhelming run of “Damita Jo”-“Discipline” but those albums were made and exist til this day if I remember correctly.

3) All I’m saying is I want Janet to make things clear instead of being uncertain. If she isn’t pleased with where her music is now but wants to appease the fans, whether she’s too busy to put out a full album because of her tight schedule, etc. Janet may be certain of what’s to come, But her lips are not! That’s all. If Janet doesn’t want to release something that “two steps” back considering how wonderful “Unbreakable” was, then come back when you’re certain and pleased with your music like back during that “All For You” interview when she says she could NEVER release an album trying to please anybody but herself!  Don’t try to please everyone Jan, complete the project in full, please yourself first and release. I don’t know what’s so hard for ya’ll to understand. ???‍♀️

Janet is busy but she’s also promoting a single on radio that won’t play it and touring. 

She has enough material for an album (FML) 

It has nothing to do with being “uninspired”. Janet never said that

1 hour ago, Game For Now said:

Janet is busy but she’s also promoting a single on radio that won’t play it and touring. 

She has enough material for an album (FML) 

It has nothing to do with being “uninspired”. Janet never said that

It’s ok Game! I’m just a simple commoner in the Kingdom of Damita simply asking when our Queen will return! ? But her very protective messengers rather come for me and defend her uncertainty than the Queen herself being clear about about her arrival like she always has! That is all! I’ll take it! ?

It's really KNOT that fucking deep.

We know new music coming...RIGHT?! :rolleyes:

Janet is giving you hoes hints that it's not gonna be alot of songs but as long as it's 7 songs and clocks in at the 30 minute mark...she can call it whatever the fuck she wants rather that's an EP or an LP. 

That's her dilemma, but know new music is coming. 

19 minutes ago, Tituba said:

It's really KNOT that fucking deep.

We know new music coming...RIGHT?! :rolleyes:

Janet is giving you hoes hints that it's not gonna be alot of songs but as long as it's 7 songs and clocks in at the 30 minute mark...she can call it whatever the fuck she wants rather that's an EP or an LP. 

That's her dilemma, but know new music is coming. 

She never said that 

From her lips: she has enough material for an album... which = 12+ tracks 

She also stated that she could release a song at a time every [god knows how long]. Which is pointless 

3 hours ago, Tituba said:

?

I'm not gonna do this with you Game. For your sake I hope it's an album.

I honestly can careless. 

Aanywho...I'm going to Rhythm Nation...y'all want anything? :unsure:

as a matter of fact could you pick up a 6 pack of top tens ? :unsure:  I'll pay you back when I get muh FEMA check -_-

MammothIdleDuckbillplatypus.gif