Kathy Griffin speaks on Janet and Les Moonves

Bailey

8 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Who does her hair? It’s god awful 

she's not a "fuckable" so there are things that are just not going to happen, and great hair isn't one of them. I actually read somewhere, years ago, that female comedians cannot be physically attractive and funny. If you doubt that, think of all the female comedians out there and how many of them are "fuckable" ?

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, John.... said:

she's not a "fuckable" so there are things that are just not going to happen, and great hair isn't one of them. I actually read somewhere, years ago, that female comedians cannot be physically attractive and funny. If you doubt that, think of all the female comedians out there and how many of them are "fuckable" ?

I don’t think any females are fuckable. That’s a sexist way of thinking Bailey and I’m not here for it

Female comedians are beautiful and funny. Period

2 hours ago, Game For Now said:

I don’t think any females are fuckable. That’s a sexist way of thinking Bailey and I’m not here for it

Female comedians are beautiful and funny. Period

I wasn't stating it as my opinion dork, I was stating what has been said about female comedians, AND even gay men can state whether they think a female is attractive to screw, even if they wouldnt. Ive always said I would NEVER have sex with Janet, but I could see where someone would...I even put "fuckable" in quotation marks to emphasize my point dayum yo :sigh:

24 minutes ago, John.... said:

I wasn't stating it as my opinion dork, I was stating what has been said about female comedians, AND even gay men can state whether they think a female is attractive to screw, even if they wouldnt. Ive always said I would NEVER have sex with Janet, but I could see where someone would...I even put "fuckable" in quotation marks to emphasize my point dayum yo :sigh:

I don’t believe in that ancient sexist belief that female comedians aren’t funny or have to be attractive to be funny. That’s disgusting but I blame how you were raised to sexualize women based on their looks and not their talents

I don’t play that game and I wouldn’t put it in that language if I did. It’s degrading. We can chalk it up to your upbringing & society 

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I don’t believe in that ancient sexist belief that female comedians aren’t funny or have to be attractive to be funny. That’s disgusting but I blame how you were raised to sexualize women based on their looks and not their talents

I don’t play that game and I wouldn’t put it in that language if I did. It’s degrading. We can chalk it up to your upbringing & society 

Im not saying that :sigh:, Im saying that is what has been said, I do not believe that, although I dont fuck with many comedians male or female ?

jj1.gif

36 minutes ago, Dal said:

Was it just those few seconds or did they go back to talking about Janet later cuz I’m not about to watch the rest of it find out haha

Its the larger picture, so therefore no, it was only a few moments concerning Janet, however the larger picture of what Kathy speaks on is why Janet matters in this context at all, and any female out there for that matter