Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
John....

Activisnet Strikes again.....

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Fashion trends and social trends aren’t the same 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ Or equivalent in any way, shape or form 

The President doesn’t have that much control and we’ll find that out in 2020 or after the Investiagtion into collusion ends. 

The economy is doing well because of Obama’s policies. I already looked that up. His approval ratings are down in the dumps and there’s no uptick in sight 

knock that shit off, holla at ya boy when the impeachment even claps once :wave:  Until they get his ass outta there, shit aint changed enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite who the president is, change is upon us. Ignoring it bc of the current administration is asinine but look who I’m talking to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Despite who the president is, change is upon us. Ignoring it bc of the current administration is asinine but look who I’m talking to

Now wait a minute bitch, we aint getting personal here, I loves you like a half brutha, but still you gone get right with the facts, in real time.....them white folk that elected his ass into office, are still out there with no real reason not to reelect him again, so where do you think policy is going? Baring in mind policy shapes everyday reality in the same way that policy dictated that drug offenders selling crack get more time than those selling coke, same shit same outcome different realities 😕  fight me? shit get yo ass up off the floor shit  :filenails:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean what is the #MeToo movement other than some foreplay if they can't shut that orange fucker down? Did any of us watch the SCOTUS hearings this past week? Ugliest shit I've seen on TV since "The Handmaids Tale" and at least that's fiction -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So... as a Black Woman (how many people in this thread are one?), I initially was interested in the point of Janet speaking as a womanist vs. a feminist until I saw the rather flippant comment about not caring the women assualted by Bill Cosby (honestly - he’s a rapist and deserves all that’s coming to him). As a Black Woman, my race and my gender are intrinsically tied together (and Janet eloquently captured that for me in New Agenda). If it’s not racism or colorism, it’s sexism outside and within my own community. It’s why I pay attention to what happens to not just Black people but to women as well because I am forced to pay a steeper tax when something happens to women because I am a Black woman. Misogynoir is a real thing and it’s rampant regardless of if I’m interacting with White Women or Black Men. I also don’t susbscribe to the Kumbaya “We’re all one human race” as that erases the unique and specific challenges each oppressed group goes through and it’s that kind of thinking that fed the whole “We’re a post-racial society” mentality that allowed covert racism to go unchecked until it culminated in Trumpism. 

And in relation to the race of our future Presidents, I’ll be honest: I’m interested to see when we as a nation elect a president who isn’t biracial. 

So, I’m good with Janet making her comments because it’s true. And let’s not forget an important point: Black Women started the #metoo movement. She’s not co-opting a movement that she doesn’t already belong to. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, John.... said:

Now wait a minute bitch, we aint getting personal here, I loves you like a half brutha, but still you gone get right with the facts, in real time.....them white folk that elected his ass into office, are still out there with no real reason not to reelect him again, so where do you think policy is going? Baring in mind policy shapes everyday reality in the same way that policy dictated that drug offenders selling crack get more time than those selling coke, same shit same outcome different realities 😕  fight me? shit get yo ass up off the floor shit  :filenails:

Blacks didn’t vote in 2016 as they did in 2012 and that dangerous thinking one of the reasons we got Trump. 

The crack vs coke example is weird and sentencing for crimes is not controlled by the president. 

36 minutes ago, John.... said:

I mean what is the #MeToo movement other than some foreplay if they can't shut that orange fucker down? Did any of us watch the SCOTUS hearings this past week? Ugliest shit I've seen on TV since "The Handmaids Tale" and at least that's fiction -_-

The #MeToo movement is important and doesn’t just apply to white women 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

Blacks didn’t vote in 2016 as they did in 2012 and that dangerous thinking one of the reasons we got Trump. 

The crack vs coke example is weird and sentencing for crimes is not controlled by the president. 

The #MeToo movement is important and doesn’t just apply to white women 

The #metoo movement was started by Black Women, but what tends to be the case we got overshadowed just like we did when Black Women started #BlackLivesMatter. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no disagreements there, I will only rehash the points I believe I made that matter, White women benefit from #MeToo and have no aligned  camaraderie with women of color, worse, they do NOT care to. Next, we got a long way to go, because as stated, those making the statement we live in a post racial world because Obama was elected are fools not viewing the reality. Since when did Neo-Nazis carrying tikki torches become peaceful protest? Screw dat, "very nice people on both sides"?  BULL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t subscribe to the “kumbyah” theory. But I feel for any woman, man, child, no matter the race that has experienced discrimination, sexual assault/harassment, etc 

Its troubling to not bc of someone’s race 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Blacks didn’t vote in 2016 as they did in 2012 and that dangerous thinking one of the reasons we got Trump. 

The crack vs coke example is weird and sentencing for crimes is not controlled by the president. 

The #MeToo movement is important and doesn’t just apply to white women 

NOPE Blacks not voting isnt about thinking, its about, as usual galvanizing your base and moving them, there simply wasn't a Black on the ticket, and Hillary has done one thing if nothing else, she's demonstrated clearly she's unelectable and no monies should be vested in her ....because it was about her...not women, not competence, no her and people wanting to lock her butt up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John.... said:

I have no disagreements there, I will only rehash the points I believe I made that matter, White women benefit from #MeToo and have no aligned comrader with women of color, worse, they do NOT care to. Next, we got a long way to go, because as stated, those making the statement we live in a post racial world because Obama was elected are fools not viewing the reality. Since when did Neo-Nazis carrying tikki torches become peaceful protest? Screw dat, "very nice people on both sides"?  BULL

Agreed. White Women also benefit the most from Affirmative Action. I can agree with elements of a movement and understand what it means to me and the nuances involved in it. I think Kavanaugh shouldn’t serve on SCOTUS because I think there are too many women coming out AND it’s also not lost on me that some of these women that knew him and are speaking out probably voted for Trump which makes it ironic lol. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, John.... said:

I have no disagreements there, I will only rehash the points I believe I made that matter, White women benefit from #MeToo and have no aligned comrader with women of color, worse, they do NOT care to. Next, we got a long way to go, because as stated, those making the statement we live in a post racial world because Obama was elected are fools not viewing the reality. Since when did Neo-Nazis carrying tikki torches become peaceful protest? Screw dat, "very nice people on both sides"?  BULL

 

I did not imply that we live in a post-racial nation 🤦🏾‍♂️ I cannot when the administration is literally kidnapping Central-American kids

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Game For Now said:

I don’t subscribe to the “kumbyah” theory. But I feel for any woman, man, child, no matter the race that has experienced discrimination, sexual assault/harassment, etc 

Its troubling to not bc of someone’s race 

and gratefully, albeit only slightly, as a marginalized person of color what else do you have? Im still scratching my damn head they bought in Condi Rice to sit behind that man, like is she for hire? I know her record was considered one of the worst in Secretary of State history because she got nothing done, but hell neither did Hillary

and a week FBI investigation? WTF ?  Dont they take that long to write the stuff out on paper? :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, John.... said:

NOPE Blacks not voting isnt about thinking, its about, as usual galvanizing your base and moving them, there simply wasn't a Black on the ticket, and Hillary has done one thing if nothing else, she's demonstrated clearly she's unelectable and no monies should be vested in her ....because it was about her...not women, not competence, no her and people wanting to lock her butt up

What? 

Black America didn’t come and vote as they did in 2012. Doesn’t matter if they’re “inspired” or not. Just vote or more and more dumb asses like Trump will win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean  I went to the library to study and two guys, I named frick and fuck, were going back and forth over Ford, and "she has a wikipedia page!"  and "he should be able to sue due to slander".......ummm no neither one of them can prove anything ....not one person has come forth to corroborate the events as Ford said. What leaves me disturbed, is Cavanuagh's rant about what its really about and when he did that his true unprofessional colors came out....still he is likely to make it to confirmation, unless we get a unicorn that comes forward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

What? 

Black America didn’t come and vote as they did in 2012. Doesn’t matter if they’re “inspired” or not. Just vote or more and more dumb asses like Trump will win

I’m not going to put that on Black people. While I would like to see Black people vote, 53% of WW voted for Trump even after hearing him say the things he did. There were a lot of people just fine with upholding White Supremacy. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, John.... said:

and gratefully, albeit only slightly, as a marginalized person of color what else do you have? Im still scratching my damn head they bought in Condi Rice to sit behind that man, like is she for hire? I know her record was considered one of the worst in Secretary of State history because she got nothing done, but hell neither do Hillary

and a week FBI investigation? WTF ?  Dont they take that long to write the stuff out on paper? :unsure:

I’m confused. What are you talking about?

Hillary is overqualified for President. I don’t care about her success as Secretary of State. She was the better candidate vs Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

What? 

Black America didn’t come and vote as they did in 2012. Doesn’t matter if they’re “inspired” or not. Just vote or more and more dumb asses like Trump will win

its again about some Blacks, not all not being engaged in the process at state and local levels, before we get to the national levels, we need to do better, plain and simple. I will quote one haunting thought, from former President Obama, "if I had of ran again i would have won"  .....lesson learned stop wasting time an energy into old candidates and the non-electable ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Angela said:

I’m not going to put that on Black people. While I would like to see Black people vote, 53% of WW voted for Trump even after hearing him say the things he did. There were a lot of people just fine with upholding White Supremacy. 

No. It’s not the only reason or the biggest reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John.... said:

its again about some Blacks, not all not being engaged in the process at state and local levels, before we get to the national levels, we need to do better, plain and simple. I will quote one haunting thought, from former President Obama, "if I had of ran again i would have won"  .....lesson learned stop wasting time an energy into old candidates and the non-electable ...

Hillary was electable and should have won verses a dotard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Angela said:

I’m not going to put that on Black people. While I would like to see Black people vote, 53% of WW voted for Trump even after hearing him say the things he did. There were a lot of people just fine with upholding White Supremacy. 

of course they know which side of the bread their butter is on. I just hate that since 2016 Trumpish has birthed a way of thinking that says its okay to act a fool and call folks the n-word and go after affirmative action, gay rights, and anything Obama built. What I want to know is how do you vote for Obama twice no less and then elect someone whose only tangible agenda was to undo the previous administration ? :unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Game For Now said:

I’m confused. What are you talking about?

Hillary is overqualified for President. I don’t care about her success as Secretary of State. She was the better candidate vs Trump.

She was qualified. Nothing in my mind can truly prepare you for that job besides being in it. And she was a million times more qualified than Trump hands down (it irritated me beyond belief when people tried to say they were the same). It was also clear to me in the primaries that people weren’t as nearly as enthusiastic about her in 2016 as they were in 2008 and that she would have an enthusiasm problem. I still thought she’d win though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

I’m confused. What are you talking about?

Hillary is overqualified for President. I don’t care about her success as Secretary of State. She was the better candidate vs Trump.

tell that to the people that elected him.....Hillary was toxic, she was not even sympathetic, which was actually good, had she gone that route it would have come off as fake as it was. She got full of herself, and that was her down fall. Hell she did not do a single campaign stop in Wisconsin, a blue state, and she lost them!  taking shit for granted like shes so sure :sigh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Angela said:

She was qualified. Nothing in my mind can truly prepare you for that job besides being in it. And she was a million times more qualified than Trump hands down (it irritated me beyond belief when people tried to say they were the same). It was also clear to me in the primaries that people weren’t as nearly as enthusiastic about her in 2016 as they were in 2008 and that she would have an enthusiasm problem. I still thought she’d win though. 

being in that job changes you, look at how former president Bush treats Michelle, things changed, he knows what its like to get an ass whooping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Angela said:

She was qualified. Nothing in my mind can truly prepare you for that job besides being in it. And she was a million times more qualified than Trump hands down (it irritated me beyond belief when people tried to say they were the same). It was also clear to me in the primaries that people weren’t as nearly as enthusiastic about her in 2016 as they were in 2008 and that she would have an enthusiasm problem. I still thought she’d win though. 

Yes. Too many democrats were on Bernie’s dick even after he FAIRLY lost in the primaries 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×