Activisnet Strikes again.....

Bailey

1 minute ago, John.... said:

tell that to the people that elected him.....Hillary was toxic, she was not even sympathetic, which was actually good, had she gone that route it would have come off as fake as it was. She got full of herself, and that was her down fall. Hell she did not do a single campaign stop in Wisconsin, a blue state, and she lost them!  taking shit for granted like shes so sure :sigh:

Hillary was not toxic at all. There’s nothing about her is toxic. I don’t care if she’s sympathetic or not. That’s not a requirement. She is very intelligent, well-spoken.

She thought she would win Wisconsin and Michigan without question and that was her down fall

Just now, John.... said:

being in that job changes you, look at how former president Bush treats Michelle, things changed, he knows what its like to get an ass whooping

I’m sure it does change you. The Bushes were always nice to the Obamas though as soon as he won. There were reports that they made the transition as smoothly as possible for them. They always liked each other. It was the Clintons that had interesting relationships with other Presidents lol. 

Just now, Game For Now said:

Hillary was not toxic at all. There’s nothing about her is toxic. I don’t care if she’s sympathetic or not. That’s not a requirement. She is very intelligent, well-spoken.

She thought she would win Wisconsin and Michigan without question and that was her down fall

She’s a woman and she’s expected to be likable and as a woman in politics, that’s a huge glass ceiling. I face it in Corporate America. With that said, I begrudgingly voted her. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Game For Now said:

Yes. Too many democrats were on Bernie’s dick even after he FAIRLY lost in the primaries 

Shit I voted for Bernie lol. I’ve known about him since his filibuster all those years ago when he didn’t want the Bush tax cuts to be extended. I watched it on CSPAN seven or eight years ago. It was a Change Year and the Democrats didn’t read that right. 

2 minutes ago, Angela said:

I’m sure it does change you. The Bushes were always nice to the Obamas though as soon as he won. There were reports that they made the transition as smoothly as possible for them. They always liked each other. It was the Clintons that had interesting relationships with other Presidents lol. 

and why speaking of did Kavanugh in his rant mention the Clintons...he made it sound like he was being raped  :sigh:

2 minutes ago, Angela said:

She’s a woman and she’s expected to be likable and as a woman in politics, that’s a huge glass ceiling. I face it in Corporate America. With that said, I begrudgingly voted her. 

the only profession where I can think "likable" is an actual make or break qualification. Do you know how many white bosses I have had that were low down dirty dogs that had zero integrity and would sooner stab you in the back with a smile than admit they were full of entitlement

1 minute ago, Angela said:

Shit I voted for Bernie lol. I’ve known about him since his filibuster all those years ago when he didn’t want the Bush tax cuts to be extended. I watched it on CSPAN seven or eight years ago. It was a Change Year and the Democrats didn’t read that right. 

I didn’t vote in the primaries but I didn’t need to (Hillary won Ohio) 

I am tired of Janet Jackson  being dismissed by other Black women no less, because this entertainer dared to speak on something relevant :sigh:   that woman was wrong and worse, in sisterhood, white women can hate each other all day, but at the end of the day they stick together for the greater gain of self preservation. We dont

2 minutes ago, John.... said:

I am tired of Janet Jackson  being dismissed by other Black women no less, because this entertainer dared to speak on something relevant :sigh:   that woman was wrong and worse, in sisterhood, white women can hate each other all day, but at the end of the day they stick together for the greater gain of self preservation. We dont

You’re giving too much to white women. They all don’t support each other (See republicans women thinking sexual assault is normal)

one black woman’s Words don’t represent the entire population. Y’all giving this one random too much power

5 minutes ago, Angela said:

Bernie won Michigan, but he's too old and too far left. I honestly think we need another low down dirty non apologetic win at all costs Democrat that smashes Trump. I got so damn tired of professionals saying Trump tells it like it is. If anyone watching early in 2017 knew anything they would know he didnt have anything together, shit was stanking, and to call him a straight shooter those people were full of shit ...deuces Felicia

Just now, Game For Now said:

You’re giving too much to white women. They all don’t support each other (See republicans women thinking sexual assault is normal)

No my dear sir, in the end, white folks know which side of the bread their butter is on, even if they not willing to share it amongst themselves. Their interest is solely in maintaining the status quo as it relates to their own best interests, they will sort out the rest over drunken cocktails and shade throwing over superficial shit...BUT as long as the ball is in their possession who cares amongst them?

1 minute ago, Game For Now said:

That can’t be proven. Not all white women agree with all other white Women. 

I never said they did, but when the card game is in its last play, and all the cocktails are down, even drunken, they know what time it is....AGAIN  white women and black women share ZERO sisterhood in this shit ....NONE

2 minutes ago, John.... said:

I never said they did, but when the card game is in its last play, and all the cocktails are down, even drunken, they know what time it is....AGAIN  white women and black women share ZERO sisterhood in this shit ....NONE

You’re speaking in rhyme and too general. 

There’s 350M in this country. We all don’t agree on everything

I just have to say I am so happy to see this board run by a Black Woman. It makes a difference in the allowance of discourse and contextualizes conversations perfectly. 

Bernie did not daily lose in the primary there were tactics used against him by Clinton unethically to ensure that loss. Nonetheless, as terrible as it has ended up for others - Trump’s victory felt like a long coming karma. Not just to Hilary but also to America in general. 

The best aspect of having Trump in office is the white liberal claims of post-racial & expensively progressive society being revealed as lies. I think if Hilary won ppl would have went back to silent & felt blindly safe. Having no accountability of her or what is going on in Washington. While trump is a walking cancer cell to humanity - we do live in a time where topics are so polarized that nuances are thrown out the window. Any time you have a varied thought you are labeled - where some type of phobic or bigot or any other marginalizing title. 

For me, I PERSONALLY feel it is in the best interest of the black race to strengthen the home front - through financial unity, political power, economic growth, & ownership before infusing their power/representation as a backbone to other groups. It’s one of the reasons our movements, neighborhoods, & resources get hijacked & overshadowed. Give sympathy for sure but it is not impractical to think there needs to be grander movement of cultural unity to ensure a larger impact. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, FreelovesJJ said:

I just have to say I am so happy to see this board run by a Black Woman. It makes a difference in the allowance of discourse and contextualizes conversations perfectly. 

Bernie did not daily lose in the primary there were tactics used against him by Clinton unethically to ensure that loss. Nonetheless, as terrible as it has ended up for others - Trump’s victory felt like a long coming karma. Not just to Hilary but also to America in general. 

The best aspect of having Trump in office is the white liberal claims of post-racial & expensively progressive society being revealed as lies. I think if Hilary won ppl would have went back to silent & felt blindly safe. Having no accountability of her or what is going on in Washington. While trump is a walking cancer cell to humanity - we do live in a time where topics are so polarized that nuances are thrown out the window. Any time you have a varied thought you are labeled - where some type of phobic or bigot or any other marginalizing title. 

For me, I PERSONALLY feel it is in the best interest of the black race to strengthen the home front - through financial unity, political power, economic growth, & ownership before infusing their power/representation as a backbone to other groups. It’s one of the reasons our movements, neighborhoods, & resources get hijacked & overshadowed. Give sympathy for sure but it is not impractical to think there needs to be grander movement of cultural unity to ensure a larger impact. 

that!