Son of A Gun... vs No Sleeep

Truth vs Dream Maker/Euphoria

Someone To Call Me Lover vs 2 B Loved

Feels So Right vs Take Me Away

Doesnt Really Matter vs Lessons Learned

Better Days vs Black Eagle 

cY5J3gm.gif

10 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

“Truth”?!?? Ha!!! I just can’t with the fan worship over that atrocious mess of a long, drawn out and self-loathing song! You want a lyrical and vocal treasure from “Unbreakable”? “After You All”! Honest, stripper down, powerful despite being so minimal production wise! Take those nostalgia glasses off, they’re effecting your judgement! ??

Of all songs you choose UB against Truth? What are you, mad? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

That's because nothing on there is near her top 20. If Janet released "Unbreakable" in "AFY" place the album would flop.

I might even be able to 30 tracks that are better than what's on UB. AFY is just a little disjointed as an album. UB works better as an album, but it's individual parts are not that strong. 

The only real standouts on UB are BE, DB, and Night. 

• Upvote 1

There’s a solid argument for both, but for me some of the UB tracks haven’t aged that well. I used to love TGF, Well Travelled, but I’m not as crazy about it as before. Maybe I have to get back in the mood idk.

I think the two bonus tracks are stronger than some of the main album stuff. Switch Promise of You with AYF and Love U 4 Life for idk

1 hour ago, Mr. Wonder said:

I might even be able to 30 tracks that are better than what's on UB. AFY is just a little disjointed as an album. UB works better as an album, but it's individual parts are not that strong. 

and NS...one of the best songs on the Alberm :rolleyes:?:umm:

5 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

From "Control" all the way to even "20 Y.O." You'll probably find more than 30

2 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

UR ALL MANIACS!!!! ????????

I’m officially done with this thread!!! 

Yeah I agree with you that "Love Scene" is in no way better than "After You Fall". He tried it with that one lol.

25 minutes ago, jarrylf said:

Love Scene & Broken Hearts Heal both would've done better as 2min interludes, I swear it's a rare occasion when I get to the end of both, and I really like both, but both totally forgettable in the tracklistings of both albums.

Broken Legends Heal is a 2 minute interlude

After Legends Fall is a ballad that went no where. Remember when Wackos thought it was about Michael?! :lmao: 

Legend Scene is cool... very TVR but filler although a great compliment to WYM

22 hours ago, Lenzo88 said:

“Truth”?!?? Ha!!! I just can’t with the fan worship over that atrocious mess of a long, drawn out and self-loathing song! You want a lyrical and vocal treasure from “Unbreakable”? “After You All”! Honest, stripper down, powerful despite being so minimal production wise! Take those nostalgia glasses off, they’re effecting your judgement! ??

Truth is actually engaging throughout. AYF is the long, drawn out, repetitive, boring one that should have been 45 seconds shorter.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Game For Now said:

Broken Legends Heal is a 2 minute interlude

After Legends Fall is a ballad that went no where. Remember when Wackos thought it was about Michael?! :lmao: 

Legend Scene is cool... very TVR but filler although a great compliment to WYM

Chille them early reaches peoples was makin bout UB make me Kii everytime :lmao:

Yea I could see Love Scene being a PERFECT fade into WYM....in fact more so than the dialogue open to WYM,

• Upvote 1